For some reason, the meshes or textures for the invisible meshes aren't showing up for the blade's armor (specifically Baurus and Glenroy's sets). All I see are floating heads. Example:
For some reason, nothing is showing except the helmets, the face, their swords, and a pair of very strange, blue-colored shoulder pads. I've tried finding the files for them, but nothing is working. I did invalidate the archive to make the game recognize the new textures, but nothing's working.
Mods that I loaded before testing again were Modular Oblivion Enhanced, the TCR Shadow Ranger, and MMM. I also loaded the Streamline 3.0 Beta, but I have a hard time seeing that doing anything to textures or meshes, since it's purely script effects.
Best advice I can give for you, is to use one mod at a time to see if there are any conflicts between mods that alter textures/meshes. Don't just do this with the ones you loaded, do this with every mod you have listed in the "Data Files" Section, until you have found out which two or more are conflicting.