Oblivion -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hey All Please Help Me I Have Install Oblivion But I Can't See Anything Its All white (BTW Its On PC) What Should I Do Dont Post A Comment Thnx:p

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

This is a forum, not an answering machine...whatever your reason is, asking people to just email you their help is suspicious at best...why can't they post their replies? :moved: from Gen Gaming:

Dave-Mastor

Thus, I refute thee.

50 XP

7th May 2004

0 Uploads

794 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Indeed it is. I do know exactly what the problem(Or a very, very similar one is.)... but why can't I post it?

Vince

dun wury, i has 2 FL0PY DISkZ!

50 XP

20th November 2005

0 Uploads

1,360 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Can I er.. have an english version of his post.

Dave-Mastor

Thus, I refute thee.

50 XP

7th May 2004

0 Uploads

794 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

He's basically saying that everything in his game is white... I know what the problem is, but he doesn't want it posted for some strange reason.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

i sed dont post a reply coz i wouldn't come bak on the forum

Badha1rday

Nature's best screw up.

132,255 XP

27th July 2005

0 Uploads

12,663 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

I luv it when people to that?Don't you? They post a thread, then leave without posting the problem again.

Dave-Mastor

Thus, I refute thee.

50 XP

7th May 2004

0 Uploads

794 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Jeez! Can't you people learn how to type? Why would you bother asking a question if you aren't going to return to see the answer? The problem is your graphics card, it's not good enough to even play the game on minimum, unless you mind playing the entire game in white... and still have lag.

Jedi_Mediator

The Force is my Guide

50 XP

4th August 2005

0 Uploads

280 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

Do you people mean white, or full-bright? I used to have a GeForce FX 5500, one of the worst graphics cards for sale out there, and it still ran the game...of course, it WAS full-bright and lagged terribly anyway, but I could see everything just fine. I'm guessing this type of problem would occur only with those awful integrated cards that come with normal desktop computers (the ones that aren't meant for gaming) or with even a newer card that just isn't supported for some reason.