camrune

I post to get attention

50 XP

14th April 2004

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I just bought far cry at bestbuy last sunday and i love it and everything and i'm having trouble with my multiplayer it was working fine the last few days but now when i try to join a server it says cd in use? wut do i do? i dono if they will take it back cause the box has been open and played the game :(

Pille

Ex Network Staff Veteran

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

991 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Have you already installed the 1.31 patch? It solves a lot of problems with MP, you can find it here. If that doesn't help please post a message again or contact me directly.

Pille (FarCryFiles staff)

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

hmmm...beat me to it pille! :p But yeah...what pille said is right, make sure you're patched; if you still experience problems, be sure to make sure that you are entering your CD Key correctly including the dashes. According to UBI, after the first 3 characters in the CD key, there will not be any ‘I’, ‘O’, ‘S’, or ‘Z’ alphabetical characters If you're still having problems, let us know

camrune

I post to get attention

50 XP

14th April 2004

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

my friend is going to give me his cd key since he dosn't play anymore and i can somtimes play far cry right now but other times it says cd in use and yes i got the 1.31 patch. I think cd keys are worthless personally cause people can take urs or i had an experience with the sims 2 university were my cd key didn't work and i had the game for months dono just hate cd keys :( this world would be a better place without them

Pille

Ex Network Staff Veteran

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

991 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

If you have any problems with The Sims2 and expansions you can come to me, I'm the admin of Sims2Files. And I don't understand it, usually the 1.31 patch should fix your probs....but you're right, without those dam CD-keys this world would be an a lot better place...

chamlis

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

24th April 2005

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

I have the same cd-key problem. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I gave up on FarCry multiplayer long ago.....