101st Airborne Division Clan® -Authentic Military Tactics At All Times -- Recruiting -1 reply

Please wait...

Lainer

[130.Pz] Obgr. Lainer Grn.

50 XP

1st July 2005

0 Uploads

791 Posts

0 Threads

#21 10 years ago

Hmmm I know of another realism clan out there that has a couple members that are masters of the dolphin dive 34 tactic. I don't know who pissed in your cornflakes this week Fuchs but no just no. With the shrinking of FH clans over the last year or so we don't need this kinda BS. I for one welcome any new or old clans that are active. This goes double for realism type clans! Makes us feel less alone in the FH world.

Now could some admin waltz in and clean this mess please?

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#22 10 years ago

Alright, my apologies Nitro. With all shit in RL going on at the moment I'm quite an arse at this moment. Sorry for going flame/rant here, I can be a nice person. Just got irritated and the bubble 'bursted' here.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#23 10 years ago

@ the OP, you incorrectly spelled Sergeant, also are you guys trolls, or is this some sort of serious business? I looked at your website it is the epitome of absurdity, and the sheer arrogance of you and your CoC is astounding. Truly we must be living in the end times. I bet I could take your whole clan on singlehandedly, also I know for a fact that you (yes you NITRO hacks). Good day to you son.

N24Reporter

Betatesting FH2 is fun

50 XP

24th October 2006

0 Uploads

981 Posts

0 Threads

#24 10 years ago

Who the hell are you ColonelCotton??? Please refrain from personal insults and take your problems to the people concerned via PMs not in their add thread. Cheers.

N24Reporter

Betatesting FH2 is fun

50 XP

24th October 2006

0 Uploads

981 Posts

0 Threads

#25 10 years ago
'[130.PzW.Fuchs;4823759']... And on a side note, nice signature N24. Gravestone screen is really impressive.

Thx for the compliment fuchs. I'm sure the mapper will be happy when I relay this one. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#26 10 years ago

Hello, SGT Nitro is no longer a member of the 101st Airborne Division Clan. We are still recruiting. We still need guys to operate by the book according to the US Army field manuals. I dont know if Nitro hacked or not but this would definately not be looked upon as an honorable way to play and he would be banned from all of our services if proven. We have the second most popular game server on the net second only to hslan. Please come into our server and enjoy. Also you should be aware that just because we do authentic military tactics at all times, doesnt mean that we are able to do them during regular public multiplayer play. If even one of the combat elements is missing from the team, then all the other elements are in some way compromised. The tactics of manuver warfare are highly effective if all the elements are available as support elements but fall seriously short of expected combat effectiveness if one of those elements are not present. Plus our members are told to keep the teams even when the server is populated so our guys dont get to work together as a result of this. This could be why you dont see our guys allways using the tactics they learn in our clan. We are also not going to use them if new members who havent been trained in a certain weapon delivery system arent using the system they are supposed to be using (i.e. 172d SBCT driver/gunner flying a plane). We specialize in the systems we are assigned so if you see regular play from our guys who are graciously admining our public server it is no gauge of what we are capable of. Please join and see if you like it. To join go to our site http://www.101stAir.com click on the F for our forums, register with a forum name that includes the number "101" in your forum name (to identify non-bot registrations) and then you will be activated on our forums. You can then apply for membership. Thanks for your attention.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#27 10 years ago
101stAirPapabear;4839151Hello, SGT Nitro is no longer a member of the 101st Airborne Division Clan. We are still recruiting. We still need guys to operate by the book according to the US Army field manuals. I dont know if Nitro hacked or not but this would definately not be looked upon as an honorable way to play and he would be banned from all of our services if proven. We have the second most popular game server on the net second only to hslan. Please come into our server and enjoy. Also you should be aware that just because we do authentic military tactics at all times, doesnt mean that we are able to do them during regular public multiplayer play. If even one of the combat elements is missing from the team, then all the other elements are in some way compromised. The tactics of manuver warfare are highly effective if all the elements are available as support elements but fall seriously short of expected combat effectiveness if one of those elements are not present. Plus our members are told to keep the teams even when the server is populated so our guys dont get to work together as a result of this. This could be why you dont see our guys allways using the tactics they learn in our clan. We are also not going to use them if new members who havent been trained in a certain weapon delivery system arent using the system they are supposed to be using (i.e. 172d SBCT driver/gunner flying a plane). We specialize in the systems we are assigned so if you see regular play from our guys who are graciously admining our public server it is no gauge of what we are capable of. Please join and see if you like it. To join go to our site http://www.101stAir.com click on the F for our forums, register with a forum name that includes the number "101" in your forum name (to identify non-bot registrations) and then you will be activated on our forums. You can then apply for membership. Thanks for your attention.

Haha ok, that caused some confusion for me. At all times would be at all times for me :p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#28 10 years ago

Ya we try but admining our server is becomming a priority. At all times means we are ready to snap into the tactics at all times. Allways at the ready. Combat effectivness 100%.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#29 10 years ago

Agreed, on a casual gaming night you have to keep an eye out for team balance and naughty players. The tactics will find their place during clan scrims or trainings.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#30 10 years ago
'[130.PzW.Fuchs;4839547']Agreed, on a casual gaming night you have to keep an eye out for team balance and naughty players. The tactics will find their place during clan scrims or trainings.

Go back to Africa Fuchs...