101st Airborne Division Clan® -Authentic Military Tactics At All Times -- Recruiting -1 reply

Please wait...

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#31 10 years ago

What? I've never been in Africa. Oooh your talking about games! How funny! Why don't you get refused another time Kessler?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#32 10 years ago
'[130.PzW.Fuchs;4858794']What? I've never been in Africa. Oooh your talking about games! How funny! Why don't you get refused another time Kessler?

I'm talking about going home to the motherland, because, as we all know there are no black people on the internetz.

Now your presence on the internetz would indicate that the prescence of black people might be more likely than I think on my internetz. But KFC is closing and you need to go back. STFU GTFO NOOB. Your clan doesn't like you, and neither do the people in the country your ancestors were brought to so just go back. GTFO GTFO.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#33 10 years ago

Haha you made me laugh there. I'm Dutch. And so are my ancestors, 15 generations oh and some married French blood. Go back to your barn redneck. Pathetic. And they even told me you where good at annoying people.. Disappointment it is.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#34 10 years ago

'[130.PzW.Fuchs;4859123']Haha you made me laugh there. I'm Dutch. And so are my ancestors, 15 generations oh and some married French blood. [/quote] Well actually Fuchs everyone's family tree eventually branches back to Africa, look it up, its a undisputed scientific fact. What kind of white supremacist are you, that you would deny that you are in fact African? Its because of people like you that the holocaust happened. Also I think the presence of French blood is probably whats stopping you from seeing the obvious fallacies in your logic, which is alright, nothing you can do about bad genes that's your ancestors fault.

'[130.PzW.Fuchs;4859123'] Go back to your barn redneck. Pathetic.

Hey man I'm not the one denying my African heritage, your such a racist. Are you trying to troll me with this redneck shit? I mean I'm cool with my heritage and am in fact proud of it. People like you make me sick. Its no wonder the 130th has become what its become with useless morally bankrupt members like yourself. Truly these must be the end times.

[quote='[130.Pz]W.Fuchs;4859123'] And they even told me you where good at annoying people.. Disappointment it is.

I'm very sorry to disappoint you. Who are "they" btw? I would probably be disappointed in you as well, but sadly I've never heard anything good about you, so I didn't have much of a prejudice. Not that I'm a prejudiced person like you clearly are.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#35 10 years ago

Actually we are from the cosmos as all other things on this planet. I think your comment is quite racist on Martians then. Well I'm off, thanks for the fun time. Oh and 'they' are your former clan. And your probably only talking to Bornes so you actually don't hear anything.

codename:masterchief

Me Does Not Post Much

50 XP

27th January 2007

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#36 10 years ago

My vote goes to Fuchs here, Dutch FTW!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#37 10 years ago
'[130.PzW.Fuchs;4859184']Actually we are from the cosmos as all other things on this planet. I think your comment is quite racist on Martians then. Well I'm off, thanks for the fun time. Oh and 'they' are your former clan. And your probably only talking to Bornes so you actually don't hear anything.

So you would deny that all life originated in Africa? God the schools in the Netherlands fail. I'm sorry that you aren't proud of your heritage, I truly am. But that's really the problem with all you chic Eurotrash mother fuckers these days. No pride, all just wallowing in a puddle of self pity its truly a shame. Your ancestors were truly glorious people, its a shame to see their seed squandered like this.

As far as the clan and Bornes goes, what do you have against Bornes? He has been a valuable member of the 130th for years Oberschutze, and how dare you disrespect him. He's served as a Battalion XO and CO and as an NCO, wtf have you done? As far as who I talk to in the clan considering your dumb european ass has been on vent like what twice, maybe three times you really woudln't know what your talking about would you?

On a side note... In all seriousness your counter trolling efforts are really sub-par. I mean I'm sorry to disappoint you as you stated a few posts ago, but your efforts at breaking the trolls grip are just laughable. This is like kinderparty no?

venomking

I am a ninja!

50 XP

5th June 2005

0 Uploads

140 Posts

0 Threads

#38 10 years ago
'[130.PzW.Fuchs;4859184']Actually we are from the cosmos as all other things on this planet. I think your comment is quite racist on Martians then. Well I'm off, thanks for the fun time. Oh and 'they' are your former clan. And your probably only talking to Bornes so you actually don't hear anything.

yay me account still lives:)

so I am asking myself wtf have I done to make hate me and look down on me like that? ore are you just a raisist:uhm:

I am disappointed in you Fuchs.

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#39 10 years ago

Somebody ban this colonel cotton guy, he's stinking up a perfectly good recruitment thread.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#40 10 years ago
venomking;4859258yay me account still lives:) so I am asking myself wtf have I done to make hate me and look down on me like that? ore are you just a raisist:uhm: I am disappointed in you Fuchs.

I love raisins, thanks. But seriously, in the thread where my grandfather died you posted some gibberish about he deserved to die and this was posted in the wrong section, somehow it was even typed worser then your usual typing so I assume you where drunk but anyways Ol' Snatz removed that post but I've seen it.