101st Airborne Division Clan® -Authentic Military Tactics At All Times -- Recruiting -1 reply

Please wait...

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#41 10 years ago

Stop clogging up 101st airborne's advertising thread guys, imagine how you would feel if it was our recruiting thread. Mod's delete. Even thought the new forum has moved, it's still disrespectful

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#42 10 years ago

Kessler, go home, there's no reason for you to be here, posting aimless attacks on Fuchs in someone else's recruitment thread.

Fuchs, stop baiting him, and stop going after another clan.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#43 10 years ago

Ah I was talking to Bornes now, I already resigned from talking to him. Though I'm friends with these guys now, ain't it Hawkeye?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#44 10 years ago

Von Mudra;4859389Kessler, go home, there's no reason for you to be here, posting aimless attacks on Fuchs in someone else's recruitment thread.

Fuchs, stop baiting him, and stop going after another clan.

Mudra's quill lifts from the inky parchment, Leaving but a few lines of inky woe. The hush fades to deadness Color turns to pallor Man turns to carcass Home becomes catacomb And the dead are for but a moment Motionless

That is what I predict will come from this post.

Edit: Heres a link to a wonderful rendition of my poem. Do you guys think I have potential?

Download The file that should never be opened wav for free at Uploading.com file that should never be opened.wav.html