[130.Pzr]Snatz

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Be advised: It seems that two kiddies have fun pretending that they are part of the 130th Panzer lehr, or misbehaving in the 130th name. They are not, nor ever will be part of our Clan. [130.Pz]Obst.Rommel DHC [130.Pz]Lt.Bismark DHC Kind regards, Lt. Snatz SN CO

[130.Pzr]Snatz

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Because of our earlier dealings with these ......., the fact that they intimidate our recruits threatening with demotions, use exactly the same tags and do not seem to have the courtesy, or taking the efford to distinguisch themselves from us, Makes us believe they are up to no good.

One step further than a copy of the tags is a copy of complete names of (semi)active players, with the excuse that they have the same name but happen to be in a different clan with the same tags.

This is just a warning that if anybody misbehaves wearing our tags it isn't neccesairely one of ours.

Kind regards,

[130.Pz]Lt.Snatz SN CO DHC

Zehnder

Hands up. Who wants to die?

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

I was informed that they were wearing my exact tags in other servers as well. [130.Pz]Obst.Zehnder HQ. Apparently trying to make my already bad name worse. As if they could do it justice. :rolleyes: Server admins please take notice and contact us at http://www.130panzer.com if you've had to take server actions against players in your server with our clan tags on. It will likely be a case of false tags.

Mr.Panzerschrek

[130.Pz]Muller

50 XP

16th April 2005

0 Uploads

449 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

o those dumasses, i'll talk to them about it and tell them not to :rolleyes:

Zehnder

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Please do before I go search the land and fucking kick in their souls. Talk about two pathetic bastards.

Komrad_B

Score Monkey

45,850 XP

2nd September 2004

0 Uploads

4,500 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

We'll be on watch, thanks for informing us..

GunsOfBrixton29

[8th] Col. Brixton

50 XP

23rd May 2004

0 Uploads

760 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Seriously, people that pull that kind of crap are the lowest of the low.

An ex member of our's went around with our tag on after we kicked him out and started causing trouble on various servers.

*TRA* Slavnik, just in case.

Anyways, like Komrad said, we'll be on the lookout, but how do we distinguish between fake and real? Do they make complete asses out of themselves on the servers?

Zehnder

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

No, we make complete asses out of ourselves online. ;P

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP