50 XP

28th April 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

130th Panzer Lehr Division,

• Our Goals,

The 130th Panzer Lehr Division is a team-oriented squad. The minimum age requirement is 15 years old. We find our fun in Forgotten Hope the Battlefield 1942 Mod. We promote all forms of formation fighting & we better our members through training and operating together as a unit.

We require participation by all members, barring real life circumstances. Participation in squad training and missions, while online, is expected. “Rambo” and “Lone-wolfing” styles of play are highly discouraged. The presumption is that if you aren't with your squad, why join one?#

We expect to operate together on the field and be successful through cooperation. We take pride in training we arrange and encourage members to attend. We know that through preparation, training, and planning the timely execution of an attack is successful.

angrygod

Shifty Mcboner

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

210 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

im not expecting u guys to know what u r doing but i was banned from the server for some reason. wondering if u can unban.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Angergod. You were banned for repeat offences. Ie you rammed & camped last week & you did it again this week. Dont break the server rules & you wont be banned,

angrygod

Shifty Mcboner

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

210 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

so will i be unbanned or not

YouthEnAsia

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Hey Guys,

Ive been playing recently with you guys late in the evenings and I really liked the teamwork and not so selfish playing I had witnessed. I tried to get into a game just now to speak to a member about recruiting, but it was locked, so if I don't speak to someone before you read this thread, please send me a line. I'm quite interested in joining. This is my profile name in game, and I believe you can get my email from this site. If not, post here and i'll leave it. Thanks alot, and see ya later! YouthENAsia

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Apply at www.130Pz.tk or apply in Drivers post.

YouthEnAsia

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Please check your site, I just applied, THX.

[BC] Tex Arcana

Smokey Smith kicked butt!

50 XP

1st June 2004

0 Uploads

401 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Hey Troops! I am wondering why I was kicked today. I don't play the Camp-game. So I know it ain't that! Thanks for having such a good server- FH is KING!!

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

I will look into it.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
NurenigApply at www.130Pz.tk or apply in Drivers post.

Wrong link.....That link leads to the BFE forums.....