Meatball Express

[130.Pz] Lustvig

50 XP

29th April 2005

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Love tank-hunting? Enjoy turning those tin cans into burning hulks? Savor the art of sabotage, the boom of artillery or special operations? Then the Panzer Pioneers battalion of the [COLOR=red]130th Panzer Lehr[/COLOR] WANTS YOU! Join us and enjoy the comraderie of a German Heer-themed clan for enjoyment of Forgotten Hope and soon, Forgotten Hope 2. The Pioneers (PzP) are looking for foolishly brazen and deviously sneaky individuals with a thirst for fighting 30-ton monsters with only their knives!!! (Well, perhaps a panzerfaust....) Pioneers specialize in tank-hunting, special ops, naval warfare, anti-aircraft, engineering and support. You want versatile? You got it. Not too great a shot - that's OK, we'll train you. And the need for support roles - driving ammo/medical trucks, manning AA guns and repairing equipment cannot be underestimated. Sign up today and receive a free keg of virtual beer!:beer: (And if you don't relish this challenge, the other battalions of the 130th would be keen to have you - Grenadiers, Panzers, Luftwaffe and Snipers). Visit www.130panzer.com and click on Forums>Join Us for more information. Be sure to let them know you want to be one of the few and the insane - the PzP. Salut! Unteroffizier Lustvig, PzP Commanding Officer:smokin:

Christian von Schalburg

[11.Frw]Stbf.Schalburg

50 XP

10th March 2005

0 Uploads

343 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I like it. Good advertisement mate. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

I want a free beer i do i do... no wait im already in the PzP :( no wait thats a good thing lol!!! nice lustvig nice!!:mihailhatesu:

Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Nice ad, but I think both your sigs are way too big. Just warning before they remove them for you. Cheers

Meatball Express

[130.Pz] Lustvig

50 XP

29th April 2005

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Oops - is that true? Any way to easily resize it without having to Photoshop it some more? Thanks for the compliments. I could really use some enthusiastic Pioneers right now - I have a core crew - but need some young bucks to take the field that have a flair for playing support roles and artillery.

snotvod

50 XP

26th May 2005

0 Uploads

1,658 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

I would like to join your clan in the panzer pioneers, as i enjoy supportive roles just as much as i like man to man combat.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

go to 130panzer.com and post in the join section of the fourms.:)

Meatball Express

[130.Pz] Lustvig

50 XP

29th April 2005

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Yeah - drop on by Snotvod - we could really use a few good folks in PzP. Especially if you can actually shoot your rifle.

Meatball Express

[130.Pz] Lustvig

50 XP

29th April 2005

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Yeah - drop on by Snotvod - we could really use a few good folks in PzP. Especially if you can actually shoot your rifle.

LoyalReaperDragon

[130.Pz] Lukas

50 XP

18th March 2006

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

i can shoot a rifle but my services are too the russian army