Zehnder

Hands up. Who wants to die?

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

The 130th Panzer Lehr Division is under new management and has gone under several operational overhauls. This amounts to one very exciting thing for us, we're recruiting again! If you're interested in joining one of the Axis themed clans, consider the 130th. We've been on the scene for a long time here with Forgotten Hope and we have a strong reputation in the community. We are a team oriented clan. We enjoy regular competitions among the other fellow FH clans. Our motto "Teamwork Begets Vicotry" sums it all up. Winning comes secondary to working as a team, which to us is not only where the fun is at, but in the end with great battlefield coordination, victory is the biproduct. We use a realistic German ranking and awards system. All of our battalions are currently open for recruiting, until further notice on these boards. Those battalions are: Pz - The Panzer Battalion is our armored core unit. Grn - Grenadiers. This is our infantry unit, and the foundation for all our tactics. PzP - The Panzer Pioneer Battalion is our engineers and demolitions. Lw - The Luftwaffe Battalion is our air superiority unit. Sn - The Sniper Battalion is the stealth & marksmanship unit. If you're interested in helping us continue having fun while doing great things in Forgotten Hope, check our website out and apply at http://www.130pzr.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=26

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Despite the Yankees-Sox relationship between the 11PzG and the 130 Lehr, I have nothing but good things to say about these guys. They make a great second choice.

Just kidding, its a great honor to play with them, some of the best players are there.

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Yes, everyone, join this clan if you want total teamwork, ranks that mean a lot, and fun medals! Yes, it is the 130th Panzer division clan! Jion, cuz Von Mudra told you too!

Anyways, yeah, we mainly need PZP, and Grn. We have way to many Pz, a good number of SN, and an ok number of Lw. Seriously, this is a real great clan. I joined about 3 months ago now, and it has been the best experecne I have ever had in FH. The teamwork is great, the use of the program Ventrillo is great, everything is great!

BadBoyJay

Say what!?? You don't know me

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

[130.Pz]Maj.Ramser HQ is bumping this thread.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 16 years ago

Ok major,good work,thats it mates,join 130Pz to be part of a true and relistic battlefied 1942 army.

Visit our website: www.130pzr.com Public server IP: 66.199.233.184:14567 :smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 16 years ago

Hey FH comunity,we make some changes in our server and now its much bether,checkout the IP up there.:smokin:

Zehnder

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Good news for most people, bad news for some. Our public server has moved North from Texas to our new location in New York City.

To answer the person who was asking. Yes the 130th server does have nametags turned on. The NAMETAG distance is a refreshing 20m/50m.

Zehnder

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

Our public server is offline for now. We will repost the new server information when we have it.

In the meantime, as stated above, all battalions are recruiting and we are recreating the PzP battalion so if you have the skills or think you can cut it as a Kommando, performing sabotage missions in game, then please visit us and sign up for the cause!

NYF

I post to get attention

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

71 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

The 130th deserves a bump Moses

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 16 years ago