Zehnder

Hands up. Who wants to die?

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#61 16 years ago

Thanks Braun. BTW, come play with us sometime, we like to get visits from old friends. Hit any of us old guys up on MSN for our Venty info.

Eberhardt has always (well, mostly) been welcome on our Ventrilo, and has visited several times with good reception. The 130th and those who knew him as an officer like him personally. Professionally, that is in a clan setting, we did not agree, nor benefit from his leadership. The "rivalry" or whatever exists almost entirely on his end as we hold no grudges or animostiy, why would we? And for a funny story, he's been recruited more than once from our server under different names until we found out who he was. :rolleyes: Point being, good guy, good player, bad leader. Our experience only. I'm know the 21st or any new clan will benefit from a veteran like him.

KleenexMan

Don't cry its only the finger.

50 XP

23rd October 2004

0 Uploads

344 Posts

0 Threads

#62 16 years ago
BraunHartmund isnt an ass, neither is Eberhardt, nor is Zehnder and all the 130th guys. they just are different peoplee that dont see eye to eye and i dont see why they jsut cant get off each other back. 130th is a good clan i know because i played in it for about 8 months. Eberhardt did a lot of work for the clan that some onf you dont recognize. Ok so now things have changed and different people are in power. Who cares if you dont like it jsut shut up and turn your head the other way.

Hm, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong guy. The origional leader of the 21st was a complete....well....jackass. He was always right and no body knew better than him. If it is the same guy then I feal sorry for the people who waltz into the "new" 21st. Nothing will ever be like the origional 21st though. I remember when we had only 15 people I think. It was tough but we faught through it. I also remember how dickish the oberst was to pubbies. He would have them kicked if they joined the axis team lol. But when he wasn't there anyone played whatever they wanted.

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#63 16 years ago

Yeah, that is Hartmund.

jumjum

Write heavy; write hard.

50 XP

10th April 2005

0 Uploads

6,827 Posts

0 Threads

#64 16 years ago

Look, I'm just an outsider looking in. I've dabbled in BF42 for maybe 18 mos, but was badly injured several months ago and have spent more a little more, *ahem*, time playing than I did, and widened my BF42 horizons as well. I only tried FH 2 months ago, and mp only in the last couple weeks (!). I'm not a kid, I prefer mature, reasonable people. As for mp gameplay, I get really jazzed by the teamwork and communication element, and am completely at a loss to understand players who want to rack up personal kills while their team gets savaged. So that's where I'm coming from. I've been playing around with the idea of checking out a clan after I figure out how to be more dangerous to my team than the enemy. I checked out 130 PL's site, and was impressed with the amount of information, organization, and just plain mature attitude displayed. In some brief contact I was told not to worry about skill level before joining, because mandatory training would take care of that. I felt very welcome there, and although I have no idea about how they actually play, there is no reason to assume it would be any different from the way they hold themsleves out to the FH public. And then I see in this thread certain people who seem very resentful or opposed to 130 PL.I read their rants, see a little how they think and what seems to be important to them. And to me they don't come off too well. Maybe they have good reason to be resentful, I don't know. But I do know, based on the little I've seen so far, 130 PL has come off likethe adults, and other folks like children. Only telling you what it looks like to an outsider, so take it FWIW.

Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#65 16 years ago

Sure thing Zehnder,as for the hartmund thing yes he is very Straight forward and gets what he wants. But he warns berfore you join his clan :P

KleenexMan

Don't cry its only the finger.

50 XP

23rd October 2004

0 Uploads

344 Posts

0 Threads

#66 16 years ago
BraunSure thing Zehnder,as for the hartmund thing yes he is very Straight forward and gets what he wants. But he warns berfore you join his clan :P[/QUOTE] Well at least now he does. Back in the day it was all...welcome here we appreciate you blah blah then BAM! His mean switched into overdrive. [QUOTE=jumjum] I felt very welcome there, and although I have no idea about how they actually play, there is no reason to assume it would be any different from the way they hold themsleves out to the FH public. And then I see in this thread certain people who seem very resentful or opposed to 130 PL.I read their rants, see a little how they think and what seems to be important to them. And to me they don't come off too well. Maybe they have good reason to be resentful, I don't know. But I do know, based on the little I've seen so far, 130 PL has come off likethe adults, and other folks like children. Only telling you what it looks like to an outsider, so take it FWIW.

After the first sentence I quoted of yours jumjum, it became apparent to me that the rest of your post dosen't matter. Why, because you ASSUME that they play the way they present theirselves. As of late I have not seen anything to complain about. The reason, because a person brought the problems to the 130th's attention and the proper people brought the 130th you see here presenting theirselves in the FH forums, to present theirselves in the same fashion in game.

jumjum

Write heavy; write hard.

50 XP

10th April 2005

0 Uploads

6,827 Posts

0 Threads

#67 16 years ago
KleenexMan After the first sentence I quoted of yours jumjum, it became apparent to me that the rest of your post dosen't matter. Why, because you ASSUME that they play the way they present theirselves. As of late I have not seen anything to complain about. The reason, because a person brought the problems to the 130th's attention and the proper people brought the 130th you see here presenting theirselves in the FH forums, to present theirselves in the same fashion in game.

You're absolutely correct, KM. I am assuming, and have only the very limited basis I discussed with which to make that assumption. Like I said, outsider looking in, going on appearances only. (And FWIW, I did not think you were in any way childish or rude. Cheers.:beer:)

Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#68 16 years ago

Well I was once a member fromt the 130 Pz, i was maybe the 2nd or third to join and i saw it evolve and i had a lot of fun with the people there, some of which still remain and i can tell you that they usually play like they say, with teamwork. So you know people can say what that what but i remain with an opinion of : To each his own.

Mr.Panzerschrek

[130.Pz]Muller

50 XP

16th April 2005

0 Uploads

449 Posts

0 Threads

#69 16 years ago
Von MudraNo, CO is Hartmund. I ran into him yesterday on 130th server. Killed him a couple times, he mentioned the 21st was back, and then he left. I wonder if anyone will join, what with how everyone know what he did....

Ya sorry, I get the names mixed up sometimes