ForgottenHope tournament 1.10.2008 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago
fh_0.jpg

Hello folks JR34 community start fhope tournament you are all good friends welcome there.Winter is coming night's are getting darker.So we planned to make little tournament. JR34 gaming community news Tournament lasts one month. Three best players will be rewarded with computer stuff (mouse, headset etc.) Stats will be checked from GameTracker. Stats will be reseted 1.10.2008 21:00 GMT+2 Then more you play the better your chances to prizes are. Server:Matilda FH 0.7 IP:195.122.134.125:14567

No attacks mainbase No spawnkilling Normal JR34 server rules Prices are 1:Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming mouse 2. Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset 3.Extinctor Sharp Exel mouse mat Read more JR34 Home link

Natty Wallo

FH2 LevelDesigner

50 XP

16th December 2005

0 Uploads

1,652 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Site isnt working...

Ill look at it, but its confusing calling it "tournament" if you dont run it as 32 vs 32... if this is for clans or 5on5 action, it is a "cup", "league" or "ladder"

Just so you dont confuse people

Hope you get people for it!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

More info our forum and server location germany i hope that is better ping all players www.jr34.net.

Natty Wallo

FH2 LevelDesigner

50 XP

16th December 2005

0 Uploads

1,652 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

went to the site, there is no info.... lots of stuff in finnish and german...

suggestion: make it so people understand.. I dont even see what it is you want me to sign up for, the only thing I see is that you want people to be over 18 + you can win a mouse and keyboard.

no offense, but you need to change your site.

hope it works out for you,

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

We are a finnish clan so there is much stuff in finnish :rolleyes: But on front page you can see advertisement of tournament in english and there's a link to forum. And from forum you can find thread called FH Matilda server tournamet 1.10.2008>, there's more information. If you want you can log on to our site and ask there if you have more questions. You don't need to sign up to play in tournament, we just check the stats from gametracker at the end of the month and we post best players in forum who can then contact us in forum or with email for prizes.

Natty Wallo

FH2 LevelDesigner

50 XP

16th December 2005

0 Uploads

1,652 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

gametracker...?

I dont understand... you mean you run a server, and who plays on it the most, wins?...

Sorry if I didnt read so carefully on the site, I thought you organized some sort of clan action or so...?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago

Tournament is open all fhope fans.everybody is welcome

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

Server stats clear.Tournament start we see who is hard player next month 1.11.2008:)