[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago

I think some of the guys here forgot some of the most important questions: 1. How old are you? 2. How long have you played FH?

and maybe where you live....as in country

RAM

ForgottenHope Gamer

7,630 XP

23rd February 2005

0 Uploads

708 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

Join a clan? Why? If your looking to enhance your gaming experience, ForgottenHope, well go to this site, www.forgottenhope.net. I joined so I could participate in scrims & matches. Being in a clan will help you improve your skills since many of your clanmates are there for the same reason. Many clans have their own forums and it's a place to converse about the game & etc. If I were you check out each of the clans listed at FHn. After doing so go to http://na.bftracks.net/appl/bft/fh/Search/view/R/0 and check out by clan tags who has the most top players. The mighty 9th Infantry takes pride at being at the top of our game. We currently have over 75 members just in E company (battlefield series). We are a multi gaming clan so if you play other games the chances are we have a server and company for that game as well. I hope you find a clan that suits you best. If you haven't check us out, do so you'll be glad you did. www.9thinfantry.net See Ya on the Battlefield, {9thInf} Sgt.M. RAM - E company

[21Pz]Stauffenberg

the Wishmaster

50 XP

29th April 2005

0 Uploads

2,040 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago

Hes allready joining a clan so dont waste your time :D