FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Im looking for a clan.

I used to be the leader of 130th Panzer Lehr & High ranking NCO in 21st Panzer. I know a good bit about tactics & I am looking for a good clan. Realism is a plus but at this point I just want to kill shit in scrims. I have no real interest in non scrim play at this moment in time.

[F|H]dutch

www.ForgottenHonor.com

50 XP

23rd March 2006

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Here is the place to be

Forgotten Hamsters: News

Zehnder

Hands up. Who wants to die?

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Goonswarm too much for ya? OBERST ZEHNDER HQ 130th Panzer Lehr Divison

Mr.Panzerschrek

[130.Pz]Muller

50 XP

16th April 2005

0 Uploads

449 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

lmao

130th Erich

from 130th

50 XP

23rd February 2005

0 Uploads

271 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Muller where you been visit us on vent

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago

What is the FH community's infatuation with Nazi-themed clans?

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago
Henry Krinkle;3814595What is the FH community's infatuation with Nazi-themed clans?

I am not sure I understand what you mean here...

If you mean German themed clans, the reason is probably one of these: -The German army is thought to be a highly organised and disciplined army.

-The clans themselves have taken up names of famous divisions, which distinguished themselves somehow in war, or so they creator thought anyway. Fighting against insane odds is another reason why German themed clans exist.

-At the moment there are only a few clans running out there, out of the several dozen when FH started...the ones that remain are the ones which work. So, currently out of the 7 or so running FH clans, 3 or 4 are German themed. Not a huge number.

And now last, but not least...it matters precious little whether a clan is German themed or not. 98% of FH matches are played on both sides... Now can we stay on topic here. No need to spam this thread.

Reiniger

[130.Pz] Grenadier CO

50 XP

18th December 2006

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago
Henry Krinkle;3814595What is the FH community's infatuation with Nazi-themed clans?

First, I would like to thank Matyast for handling this post in a professional manner. I'm sure he was as shocked as I was. Good work.

Second, Henry Krinkle, please do make sure you know the difference between Nazis and the Wehrmacht. Many of us in German themed clans have fought long and hard to show this community that we are in no way sympathetic to Nazi politics or beliefs. As such, we take great offense when someone carelessly compares us to such organizations.

Sorry to continue off-topic.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Matty was nice but I will be clear You sir are a fucking asshole. :moon:

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

Also, as a German WW2 reenactor, I've fought long and hard to prove the point that members of the Wehrmacht were not true Nazis. Sure maybe some were, but to be political was discouraged in the German army. The true Nazis were the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd SS, and in fact most SS divisions were foreign volunteers. To say that German's in WW2 were Nazis is quite incorrect. Most, if not all but a small percentage, fought for their country, their families, and the guy in the foxhole next to him.