jodale

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Please feel free to visit our site and forums if you would be interested in applying for enlistment with the 101st Airborne Division. Our next session of Basic Training will be starting soon so don't delay. All new recruits are required to pass Basic Training before moving on to AIT Training. Upon completion of AIT Training, they will be assigned a squad.

We have a great group of extremely dedicated guys who play quite often, if not everyday. Most of our guys have been enlisted for more than a year but play other games as well. We are currently active in Tour of Duty, Vietcong, and AA:O. In the future, we plan on expanding into possibly BF1942 and OFP2 when they are released. It is not mandatory for members to play more than one game though.

We are looking for mature or mature minded individuals looking to become part of a great team. Someone who values teamwork and strives for excellence. Our website is www.101-clan.com

Born2killu

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th April 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Sorry were 101 man we be them for 3 months http://easycompany.aowc.net/ change ur name!!

jodale

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I don't think that is going to happen since we have been 101st Airborne Division for about 5 years total and in AA:O since it came out.

Major_Winters(FIN)

MG 42 ahead !! take cover

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

373 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

THAT is true so shut up kid

and we have been easy company for 4 months so U can change name UR

506th Airborne Infantry 2nd Battalion Easy Company 1st Platoon

jodale

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

We have enlisted a few guys since I last posted here but we are still looking for a few more. We are in need of 4 or 5 guys who are proficient with the M82, M249, M4, M16 and who are leadership material to fill out our Basic Training and AIT squads. We currently have members in the US and Euro so don't let your location deter you from giving us a look. We are going to have 2 US Platoons and 1 Euro Platoon competing in ladders once these are filled.

Visit our site at www.101-clan.com and feel free to look around. Then register and sign in to the forums to introduce yourself. Thanks and look forward to seeing there.

Major_Winters(FIN)

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

373 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Your clan sounds interesting !!

good luck on recruiting

jodale

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Thanks MAJ Winters. We try to be as realistic as you can be in a game. We just need a few more guys to fill some leadership and rifleman positions. We currently have 18 guys in AA:O and looking for about 7 more.

We also compete in BF1942, ToD, and Vietcong. We have a defined command structure with specific responsibilities for each Company of the Division. We have guys that range in age from 13 to 45. We have our own servers running TeamSpeak2, AA:O, ToD, and Vietcong. It is definately a lot of fun.

Major_Winters(FIN)

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

373 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

You said that your clan have own basic training and AIT training is the basic training same as in AAO ??

jodale

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

No, not at all. We cover alot of different stuff in Basic Training. First thing we work on is Honor Guard, marching, field commands, and such. Then we evaluate all soldiers with each weapon. We then work on battlefield tactics and procedures such as clearing room/buildings, flanking techniques, and much more. Once Basic Training is over, then we have AIT training which is more like a weapons specialization training session. We go back to our notes from Basic Training on who performed well on what weapon and then we help them become even better with it. When all is said and done, we should have a soldier ready for combat.

We would really like to have more guys sign up, so they too can experience the 101st Airborne Division first hand. Please visit our website mainpage and click on the forums link due to reconstruction on the Flash site.

www.101-clan.com

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 13 years ago

is it a rifles only clan?