I'll try that out...:uhm:
No! I'm Spamacus!
17th June 2003
ACES HIGHIt is pretty cool but where are the new weapons we were promised like Strykers and XM-5s and Javelin missles. i played for four hours last night and didnt ever see any of that stuff
I believe that is in the spring release...
New Multiplayer Missions Included in this version of America's Army are two new multiplayer missions. Both of these new missions are Special Forces missions containing both the Special Forces playable Soldier class, as well as the Indigenous Forces playable class.
- SF Oasis: Enemy forces have established an outpost from which to launch reconnaissance patrols and conduct ambushes of friendly indigenous forces operating in a remote desert location. Reconnaissance of the outpost must be conducted in order to identify the location of this guerilla base. A Special Forces ODA, along with the help of Indigenous Forces, must then proceed to the proper safe location in order to upload their reconnaissance findings to HQ.
- SF Taiga: Enemy forces purchased a small number of SAGGER anti-armor missiles to better equip their counter-insurgency forces. They are hiding these missiles within civilian camps along a high-altitude mountain road. These missiles will enable the nsurgency to ambush both civilian and government convoys at extended ranges. A Special Forces ODA along with Indigenous Forces has been deployed to locate and destroy SAGGER missile caches in order to disrupt enemy combat operations within the area of operations.
- Fixed various client crashes -"'JRTC Farm Raid" filters correctly in server browser - Running in 16-bit windowed mode no longer has render errors - Fixed reflex sight accuracy - Fixing "ROE" URL on support page and new-map URL - Disable "set" command for non-config variables (devmode exploit) - Fix Auth Failure messages that have a URL
- Minor memory fixes - Fixed various server/client crashes - Remove "query" exploit - Fixed server stability issues - Fixed Admin spectate command - Memory Leak fixes - Fixed pb admin commands
- Admin kicks no longer give ROE - Admins can join Min/Max Honor servers - Admin text is displayed as red - Allow normal user to be admins on Leased servers - Disable player color codes - Add option to restrict by groups - GameSpy: Display third-party icon - GameSpy: Display groups field in server info - Allow Auth to set third-party flag - Added "Invalid Group" failure message - Save Group information to savefile - Notify the player before joining a server that has Group restrictions
Whenever I open up any of the America Army's installation files (any version) it'll freeze... plz if someone had this problem can they help me? I won't have this problem with any other game... it's just America's Army.
Is it because I saved in "My Documents"? (Stupid question...)
No! I'm Spamacus!
17th June 2003
Probably not. System specs? How long did you wait? Any error messages?
Do I have to have Gamespy Aracde?
If you run it and it freezes, leave it alone for a while, and it should work.:D
---------------------------------------- Anyway, Vanguard is great. I love the smooth, lag-free gameplay and the neat graphics. :) :talker: :nodding:
no you do not need Game Spy to play ... all i use is the server browser in America's Army :D
oh and 2.2 is great!! :D I love the new maps but when i got it and played them .. they crashed alot but the lag is gone!! :) Great job Devs :beer:
Metal Pheonix, I already did that... it... my desktop just went away and all I had left was a blue screen. Nothing else.