s2ua7

Sealab Slacker

50 XP

5th September 2002

0 Uploads

362 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I took this from intel recon and I hope is makes alot of people happy. I didnt write this myself and I have the writers name on it. So I am not plagurizing hehe :)

Addtional Info on SCIARMY Official Servers -- Posted by BloodHawks on Thursday, November 28 2002 SuperComputers Inc. will be adding around 200 official servers over this weekend. So yes, they will record your honor points, as well as ROE, etc.

And a word from Serpentius: "Yes, you can GAIN HONOR on these servers.

They, as the HomeLAN Servers are, are ARMY OFFICIAL Servers, so ake sure you are honorable.

SCI will be bringing up all these servers very soon.

As for Admin support, we're working on that, but just be happy you have more places to gain honor!

Oh and the rotating maps will slowly go away on all servers over the next few days (at least HomeLAN's) so hang in there.

ENJOY!"

I hope these will NOT be rotating maps. Its gonna be alot easier to get into servers now and I think they will stop rotating them. Thanks SCI

army of one8

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th November 2002

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Thank You for telling us S2ua7! It is great that we now have even more servers for hte game that we can get hnor on:)

s2ua7

Sealab Slacker

50 XP

5th September 2002

0 Uploads

362 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Hey, its no problem. I know not everyone here knows about intelrecon.com. It really is a good site to visit for info. It also gives good strageties on how to do things in map. (ie-bridge)