saw king

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

30th April 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#51 16 years ago

I OFFICALY PRONOUCE AZZ THE KING OF FORUMS. i play aa alot and all that and when your only a 9 and 10th grader like me and azz life is simple and fun so you got spare time.:rock: :smokin:

!moof

Note to self: Find pants.

50 XP

19th October 2002

0 Uploads

2,321 Posts

0 Threads

#52 16 years ago

ANYone who gets a 16 posts per day average on the forums needs to be crowned king, then shown the "Get a Life" section of the classifieds. (j/k) GJ, Azzkiker! I'm surprised you have time to post. Shouldn't you be studying for finals?:rolleyes: I only have enough time to check my e-mail, stupid physics!

GeorgeWS(baron)

to much time here!

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

309 Posts

0 Threads

#53 16 years ago

congrats buddy, I have to say at first in here I hated you but I think I got over that! hope to see you here a while longer. I want to see what you look like post a pic of your self. it would be cool to see some fellow gamerez

azzkiker

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

5th January 2003

0 Uploads

4,259 Posts

0 Threads

#54 16 years ago
azz is a cool kid that gives this forum a good disposition.

Yep! Thats ME!!! :lol:

I OFFICALY PRONOUCE AZZ THE KING OF FORUMS

Its been done already before! :D

i play aa alot and all that and when your only a 9 and 10th grader like me and azz life is simple and fun so you got spare time.

Yea, thats true! Go to school, couple of hours, come back and spend rest of day till 1 or 2 AM online! :lol:

GJ, Azzkiker! I'm surprised you have time to post. Shouldn't you be studying for finals? I only have enough time to check my e-mail, stupid physics!

I HATE physics!!! I ain't got finals......yet! :D

congrats buddy, I have to say at first in here I hated you but I think I got over that! hope to see you here a while longer.

Hehe, thanx and don't worry! I WILL be here much longer! I'm starting www.half-lifefiles.com and www.halflife2files.com and im gonna be ADMIN of it! More info. on those later! :D

I want to see what you look like post a pic of your self. it would be cool to see some fellow gamerez

There's a thread in the "General Yib-Yab" forums called "pix of all" or something like that where members post their own pics! Check it out!

Lastly, thanx 4 everyones compliments and i hope to see all of u reach where i have reached sooooon! :rock:

~~~azzkiker

GeorgeWS(baron)

to much time here!

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

309 Posts

0 Threads

#55 16 years ago

reach what, total additction to this shiney box in front of my face? no thanks you do what you like and do it well. but I don't want my whole highschool life down this box.

being online is fun but i rather be shooting!

azzkiker

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

5th January 2003

0 Uploads

4,259 Posts

0 Threads

#56 16 years ago

lol, as u wish! :D I'd rather shoot on on-line games! :smokin: