stiofan

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th October 2002

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I downloaded armyops121 from Nvidia, it came in 10 RAR files and 1 exe file. After 16 hours of downloading guess what? Windows reckons the .exe file is corrupt. I got the file again from a mirror site but still 'corrupt'. Did anyone here get americasarmy 1.21 in 20mb RAR files and an .exe file and the exe file worked? If so, can you send it to me please?

[EMAIL]steve@stephanos.plus.com[/EMAIL] :cya:

venom400

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

just two things

1st:make all the maps live fire as a lot of people would agree i find myself playing a lot of the private servers runnign away from laser tag , i must imagine how cool it must be in real life to use "miles" asts the closest to live fore without getting shot , but for christs sake this is a game and you need those bullets buzzing around you to pump up the exitment , at the very least give me paint guns , at least those make some kind of buzzing sound when they get past your head 2nd:voice comms kind if like (yikes) counter-strike this game is a lot of talking and communication and typing dont cut it in a game like this.

keep up the good work !!!

Delta

Gizmo's 2nd User Title

50 XP

3rd June 2002

0 Uploads

676 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

AAFiles will be hosting the 1.4.0 full install downloadable in 7 40mb files and 1 small batch file, very soon