BF110 on Battle of Britain map doesnt fly properly -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Whilst playing a instant battle, off-line on the FH-battle of Britain map, when flying the BF110, I have discovered that it cannot perform a loop very easily and if you continuing back stick pressure whilst the aircraft goes into a stall, the aircraft goes into the most incredible spin which is almost unrecoverable, whilst fun and ammusing, i was wondering if this is some sort of glitch and whether or not you knew about this?

The Ultimate Drifter

*Professional Drunk Driver*

50 XP

1st October 2004

0 Uploads

278 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

The BF1942 engine wasn’t designed as flight simulator. I think FH did as good of a job as they could do with the limits of the engine. My biggest problem was the amazing inverted handling of aircraft. I doubt the game can support non-fuel injected aircraft stalling out when inverted but it would be nice to see them a bit less responsive, esp in an inverted climb. I hate work. I'm going to quit my job and sell worthless junk on ebay instead. Anyone want to buy a Saitek joystick used by famous actor/bigot Mel Gibson?

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

You can get out of the spin by changing to the 2nd position in the bf110.

All planes can get into this stall, once you reach the upper limit of the map. With the 110, you can achieve it without the high altitude. Its a well known bug, as stated above.

EO Violation

If you ain't Cav, you ain't...

50 XP

6th October 2007

0 Uploads

2,108 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
djlloy1;3508120Whilst playing a instant battle, off-line on the FH-battle of Britain map, when flying the BF110, I have discovered that it cannot perform a loop very easily and if you continuing back stick pressure whilst the aircraft goes into a stall, the aircraft goes into the most incredible spin which is almost unrecoverable, whilst fun and ammusing, i was wondering if this is some sort of glitch and whether or not you knew about this?

The 110 is a very heavy aircraft powered by some comparatively small engines, the fact that it can not loop easily isn't a bug.

The rest, yeah. That's off.