bunkey18

Addicted to GF

50 XP

12th June 2003

0 Uploads

255 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I'm sry azz and all other people of great authority :lol: if this is off subject but i want to know something. U see I think CS is way to overrated. how come everyone is ooing and awing about a game that is absolutely terrible. post your oinion on this. Americas Army is way better I think. this is how everyone is about CS. >:eek:

valor_dragon

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

17th December 2002

0 Uploads

330 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

counter-strike was a good game. Takes more skill then AA I believe. The reason it sucks, because it's ruined by hackers.

bunkey18

Addicted to GF

50 XP

12th June 2003

0 Uploads

255 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

the reason it sucks is it is just a bad game. face it.

Larzzon

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

27th October 2002

0 Uploads

273 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I`ve never played it

bunkey18

Addicted to GF

50 XP

12th June 2003

0 Uploads

255 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

well i am pleased to see no one voted it as the best game ever.

nyforever

Moderator of AA and Halo

50 XP

12th January 2003

0 Uploads

878 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

bunkey. this is just TOO much. enough trying to raise ur post account. and stop spamming. first it was "new clan, but noone can join" and now, its "cs" in aa forum? just stop.

venom400

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

well i'm going to go ahead and vote as best game ever .. because being that this game is been out for 3 years its still retails at any electronics store at 39.99 , and guess what it sells ! i played it , and it takes a lot of skill , not to take away from americas army but cs is what started it all (the multiplayer mayahem anyways) yes the hacking is bad , but if you're good you can still beat the hackers (that arent too obvious) and its the only game i have been playing for 3 years , there are also anual turnements in dallas and at my local cafe , not to dissapoint anyone but after talking the owner of the place into installing americas army , it was a failure ,. there was even a turnement were none showed up , cs , however always gets packed in suck events , (the place is sponsered by CPL"counter strike proffessional league"and there are also 4 different "CAL" (Counter strike Amateur League) Cal-O (amateurs) Cal-im (whats after ) Cal-M (better than most people ) Cal-I (awesome players) these people show their skills at lan tournements were there are not hacks , so yes there are a lot of good people playing man , face it , peopel that constatly bash on counter strike are haters that could never catch up with people that play that game often

flame all you want , as a americas army player and cs player , they are two different kind of games , but CS is the game to rule all

Daumach

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

23rd May 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I agreed with venom 400. If we are talking about FPS games then CS is king of FPS but retired king. That game is made 3 or 4 years ago on very old HALF LIFE engine while AA is made on UNREAL II engine. CS had its advantages. If u dont play Italy or Militia on CS than u dont know what you are talking. Graphics was great for its time, it first introduced real weapons, you can create your own maps. Cheaters was problem in CS but are in AA too. My opinion if DEV dont release anti cheat in 1.8xx version they will lose playing population.

CGDSaTx

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd June 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

UMMMM CS was made to make half life like Rainbow Six , CS was/is so "popular" because half life sold a MILLIONS of copies and CS was and is free as a mod to Half Life, as far as games go its nothing special half life was a great game , cs made its multiplayer much more fun (team Fortress? LMAO) any ways any one with any experience in computer video games and online multiplayer games knows why CS is "#1" and it has nothing to do with it being the best game . its a good game that runs well on crappy systems , if it was the 1st online (reality based) 1st person shooter i ever played i might think it was "great" but it wasnt so i dont , if you like CS play it and anyone who says its harder then AA is just plain wrong, R6 and RS where the best FPS games followed distantly by delta force 1 and 2 as far as original game engines go although i think Delta force might be quake based i might be wrong any ways CS is/was CUTE! i prefer big boy games :drink:

mEkImIrMe

Happy to be back

50 XP

8th August 2002

0 Uploads

4,759 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

CS is also very old and can't be compared with AA