youv'e heared of the SAS right. well there was section of 8 men who were in iraq in 1991 and between these 8 men they destroyed 17 scuds in 4 days without ever returning to base in those 4 days. this section of 8 men returned home with 8 men and not a scratch.:rock:
have you ever heared of a small country called somalia or even vietnam yeah the yankidoodles got their fat asses wuped all over in vietnam and theres no denying that and the same goes for somalia they thought that the marines are shit and got ****ed left rght and center in nam so well send in the "bigger boys" which would be delta force cos were yanks an were ‘ard but no you yanks died horribly to a bunch of malitia. i think that sez summat about your pride and joy delta force doesnt it?
in iraq 2003 the british were given the task of taking basra while the yanks moved up to bahgdad which is fair enough but before the war even started the bosses estimated casualties.... the americans were estimated 25% casualties but the British only 4% casualties why because ov or training and our skills
royalty is an honor why be marines when you can be royal marines and the paras ave you look into the falklands conflict and goose green
you yanks ****ing love yourselvs but i just ****ed you with facts there maties and no we dont have tea and crumpet breaks you fat tosser we eat less than you yanks cos nearly all of the yanks are FAT and obeastaties
and another thing the iranian embassy in london the SAS did it without any casualties to the SAS or the hostages. there was another iranian embassy job that that yanks did i dont know where or when i just know it all went tits up and everybody got killed. Delta force only exists because the SAS exists the delta force was modelled on the SAS and there are still alot delta force needs to learn before they come anywhere near the SAS
[COLOR=red]I don't care, tell someone who may.[/COLOR] :cya:
yeah yeah bullshit bullshit Bravo TWO ZERO PATROL was a 8 man patrol and 5 returned ........ 3 KIA .... VIETNAM UK weren't in Vietnam so they can shut the **** up because they don't got the guts to go to a jungle. Americans fought against VC who knew the places and hides and traps americans didn't. NETREAPER HOW OLD ARE you ??? BTW UK hadn't as much troops as US in IRAQ 2003 so the KIA must be small ...
This documentary finds explorer and former SAS trooper Michael Asher attempting to discover the truth behind the Bravo Two Zero special forces operation.
Eight SAS men dropped behind enemy lines during the Gulf War, just a decade ago.
Within days, three of the soldiers were dead, four were captured, and one walked across the desert to freedom, one of the great epic journeys of British military history.
Bravo Two Zero is the most famous military incident of recent history, and a story known to millions through books written by two of the soldiers, under their pseudonym - Andy McNab and Chris Ryan.
Here were some real life heroes, contemporary British heroes, their very names conjuring up images of gritty courage in the face of overwhelming odds.
They were just eight, but after they returned, the patrol commander - Andy McNab - said they’d killed or injured 250 Iraqis, an extraordinary feat of military expertise.
But now, it’s just over ten years later, and there’s one final story still to tell - the one left behind in the Iraqi desert.
i wasnt talking about B20 i was on about a different section my m8 mike was in the SAS he was a major and he can tell you all about B20 he could tell you the names of their wifes and kids and if you ever meet mike which you wont youll realise just how much of a hard b*stard he really is. mike has been to places where the British Army hasnt if you know what i mean
if they killed or wounded over 250 men between 8 of them doesnt that say something about the SAS as in they're *****g ace the British Army has fought in jungles in indonesia but mainly belize
the estimated KIA wasnt numbers it was percentages and yes the yanks did have more so that would have meant HUGE losses to the americans
why dont you try some come back on th iranian embassy and delta force being modelled on the SAS? i know why because you cant because the iranian embassy was a 99% successful mission. the other 1% was because they had orders to KILL all the terrorists but they arrested one. they were going to tak him inside and kill him but they couldnt because of politics.
You cannot come and say that British rox they are the best stop with that ...... British were shit in WW2 almost defeated by Germans and exac and Dunkirk 1940 LOLZ... UK always need a big brother ..
off topic but on ur site u said 1.8 is out ...WHERE IS IT MY FRIEND! im already in a clan ...sry!
USA has the best army in the world and thats all i have to say about that.