I saw 2 serious Bugs an I know they both sound incredible, but they do happen to me!
1. It was on Alpenfestung and I fired my Garand in the US Mainbase and th Crosshair always got back into it´s old Position after shooting, just like an Aimbot!
2. It was on Goodwood. Normaly, if you move your Mousewheel you switch throw the things you carry around, but that time I was able to switch throw all the Kits, in the Menu! So i moved the Mousewheel, klicked and I carried an MG instead of my Kar98 and then i switchted to an MP40!
Both Bugs happened to me only 1 Time and I absolutely don´t know how they occured!
I just hope the Devs didn´t created some Cheats for themselves! :-D
1. I think it's supposed to represent how after you shoot, you recover from the recoil and steady your aim again. 2. This is normal... I think you're too used to Call of Duty... Neither are bugs.
xstnecroSo i moved the Mousewheel, klicked and I carried an MG instead of my Kar98 and then i switchted to an MP40!
Could you explain it a bit more? No kit in FH exists with all three of these weapons.
Screenshots would be nice :).
Are you serious?
1. Normaly the Rifle Crosshair moved up but that Time it got automatically got back in it´s exactly old Position.
2. It can´t be normal to switch the Kits while alive!
I don´t own CoD2, I played FH for almost 2 Years
foodmaniac2003 Could you explain it a bit more? No kit in FH exists with all three of these weapons. .
Okay, normaly, I you move Mousewheel while alive, you switch throw your Stuff: Knife, Pistol SMG and your Scopes for Example.
But one time, when I moved the Mousewheel, i didn´t saw that "Box" with the Things you carry, I just hered these "klick". Then i pressed left Mouse and instead of my AT Kit, I carried the MG Kit.
Then I tried a little and realised I could switch threw all the Kits.
As I sad, it only happened to me 1 Time, it was on Goodwood and i think before i changed from Assault to Anti Tank. (After a Death, not while the Bug happened)
1. Maybe you moved your mouse down a bit after firing. After playing for 2 years this should be almost natural for regulars. to counteract the recoil. 2. I have no idea.
foodmaniac20031. Maybe you moved your mouse down a bit after firing. After playing for 2 years this should be almost natural for regulars. to counteract the recoil.
No, trust me it was just like an Aimbot! I would have realised if it was just me. ^^
what was the weapon?
"The original one"
19th September 2004
Both problems are not suppose to be in FH so it's possible you had a small glith or a corrupt installation that messed up.
11th February 2005
1. Has happened to me sometimes with Garand too. Actually it's more a drawback than a benefit, since I've got used to "counteract the recoil". I don't remember when does this bug occur, if it was in Alpenfestung only.
Coming to think of it, if I recall correctly, the crosshair doesn't go back to the old position but rather automatically aligns horizontally.
2nd Bug happened to me again today. I picked up the MP18 Kit on Iwo Jima and tried to switch to the Binos and then i carried the Type99 Kit. oO