Lt.Smash_FIN

Have no fear, Lt.Smash is here

50 XP

29th August 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

okay this is the problem, I have Spliter Cell (the 1st one) and I´m thinkin of buying SC Pandoras Tomorrow and the problem is that ive played the demo and it works fine with full graphics BUT when I tryed the demo on the 1st one it worked also well but then when I bought the game and played it, it just reboots the machine like it has no lag or anythin but when i play it just reboots like *snap* that :( do you guys have any Idea what is wrong I have no problems with anyother game even BFV runs perfectly on 64server with all graphics full. I dont get it why do the demos work and the game boots ??? please help if you understand this message thx in advance

*Soviet.Power

Ex-MøđęRāŧǿr ø₣ Geňęrāł Gāmíňĝ

91,380 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

8,283 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hmmm, not sure, but it could be that the producers changed something in the game after the demo went out. Splinter Cell was an excellent game. If you have a problem when you have bought the game, you could always email the producers or phone the helpline (but they might charge you for that, though they shouldn't, but you will probably end up speeking to a robot).

Sorry i can't help more.

Lt.Smash_FIN

Have no fear, Lt.Smash is here

50 XP

29th August 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

and it might be impossible to change the game since i bought the game when it was released on PC (like a year ago) and I didnt realise it that time I just thought that it was propably my computer that caused the errors but nothing seems to fix it :(