IMPORTANT BUG with 105 LOD models!! -1 reply

Please wait...

We're currently in the process of moving servers, parts or all of the site will be unavailable for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

This is really really bad and must be fixed asap:

The 105mm Artillery for U.S. has no view models at medium or long range. This means they are invisible. On Bocage, you cant see it but you can see tanks from FURTHER AWAY then the cannon. Of course the cannon rapes the base then and you can't see it to do anything about it.

SAME THING with PAK40 guns. And '88s. And any mounted gun.

Pleeeeeease fix this for .62.

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

this alos happens with verling. screws you over when in typhoon on breakthrough.

LOD models for some vehicles come up as a different version. i was in a german tank and was looking out and saw a sherman LOD model. So I think i can easily kill it only to get shot by a firefly.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

ALSO happens with ALL AA and stationary guns, as well as the OSTWIND. This needs fixed, this is not a small bug.

ALso:

FW190 LOD model is the same as the Typhoon LOD model. So, lots of TKs happen.

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

the B25 desert skin is the C47 stretched to a B25 at medium to long range......very disconcerting

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

would be god if they could make correct ones like the trucks they are like invisible at longer ranges and the T34 turret looks like the 34/85 one i hope they will fix this and on the PPSH 41 the have only remove the Magazine would be better if they could model real long distance model with lower poly cont instead of removing magazines and stuff ...

CooL™

Your mommy thinks I'm cute. =D

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

big bug here