slasher_psi

Vote Saddam Hussein 08!

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Joint Operation:Typhoon Rising is new game from novalogic that is not yet developed. It is based on a moddified Black Hawk Down engine using pixel shader to make it look better. From what I can tell, this is going to be like battlefield 1942 using boats, aircraft, trucks, and mounted guns. It's about International team vs. Indonesian serperatists. What do you all think? joint_screen007.jpgjoint_screen006.jpg

Dadude12345

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I have been watching this game closely for months and I can't wait for its release. Unfortunately I am on 56k and I can't download the game demo which is now out....I'm hoping to get cable within the next month or so! I've never played Bf1942 online because I don't think i could with dial up but there's nothing I want more then to get on a BF1942 server or Desert Combat server and play. I'm not much of a helicopter pilot either I would love to sit in the back of an apache and let an experienced pilot fly while I shoot at Iraqis

NexusS2X

...POWDER TOAST MAAAAN!

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

727 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

dude, bf works on dialup. its okay.

This looks good. PC right? whens it comming out?

SnuFFeh

50 XP

17th March 2004

0 Uploads

3,884 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

either they make big improvements since the demo, or this game is going to be a big flop (unlike BHD) The demo sucked ass

NexusS2X

...POWDER TOAST MAAAAN!

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

727 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Where can you get the demo? I WANT!

What's so bad about it?

LtViperDFX

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Hi all, I am currently involved with the Nova Beta test for JO. I think its gonna be ok. Wont be able to touch BF. Dont know when the final release is gonna be yet BUT they got alot of work to do for it to be ready for retail.

LT

NeoFX

Doom3r

50 XP

2nd March 2004

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

..It sure looks nice but I have heard from many sources that the demo is very weak and buggy :( Unfortunate for a game with such potential.