[FBT] TannerTemp

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

50 XP

18th April 2007

0 Uploads

341 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I belive that FH MAP Berlin-1945 The Flag that localized other side the river exist a bug: A) its imposible to take control of this flag with only one guy we made a test with friends and was necessary 4 guys to take control of this flag !! Thisa correct or B) The spaw time to rotation of this flag is very high !! Please check this information becouse in 0.65 dont have any issue with this flag Tks Dinart

Nostradamouse

The Arrogant French Prick

50 XP

5th December 2004

0 Uploads

4,501 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Check right under the flag... youll see a sign with a soldier head and 4 I, wich is the number of soldiers needed to cap the flag. It is on purpose yes!

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

"its not a bug its a feature"

nUbI

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

4th May 2004

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

you need 3 guys to capture that flag :naughty::naughty:

the_nexus

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th February 2005

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

There is not a good feature on the map but it isnt that, the one jsut accross the water on the right can be whited out and captured with one man in the buidling with the med cabinate lying down near the wall taking it over.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago
the_nexusThere is not a good feature on the map but it isnt that, the one jsut accross the water on the right can be whited out and captured with one man in the buidling with the med cabinate lying down near the wall taking it over.

And you should look in a English wordbook before posting :deal: