clegga

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th August 2002

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

Alright guys heres my proble..... I just got a Radeon 8500 w/ 128 megs and I have put on the latest drivers....but yet when I play Americas Army I'm gett like a 18-30 FPS. It's sad that my friends with P.O.S (piece o' shit) video card have higher FPS. Does anyone on this planey know? Anyone have the same problem? I here tweaking does the trick but tweaking what? and someone please tell me what to tweak....Hey if any dudes can help me solve my problem you'll get mad probs....lata Clegga:rock:

StealthSoldier

AAFiles.com Staff

50 XP

23rd August 2002

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

Well, is it choppy on all of the levels? Because lately every1 has experienced some choppyness on the new airborne and ranger levels. It might also have to do w/ ur RAM/CPU speed

clegga

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th August 2002

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

hey thanks for responding dude, well i heard you can so called tweak out your machine ...hey you got any ideas on what i should do....and wat should i have the in game settings set on.... i have a AMD 1gighertz 384 megs and radeon 8500 with 128 megs dude please help lata------>Clegga

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

20th August 2002

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago
Originally posted by clegga hey thanks for responding dude, well i heard you can so called tweak out your machine ...hey you got any ideas on what i should do....and wat should i have the in game settings set on.... i have a AMD 1gighertz 384 megs and radeon 8500 with 128 megs dude please help lata------>Clegga

Your going to have to live with the choppyness until they fix the problem in the maps themselves. CPU speed is not the reason as I have an Athalon XP2100+, 512mb DDR sdram, a ti4600 card, and a high speed connection....... but the new maps are actually the ones that run flawlessly for me, most people have the worst time with Bridge and indoors on maps like pipeline, McKenna, tunnel, etc..... the best maps are swamp raid, HQ, and mountain ambush......no choppyness at all on those....