And all you need is to go back to school and learn proper grammer:deal: :o :agreed:
no pistols! CS anyone? plus why when you can just grab a 16?
bots would be great, its coming, just be patient!
i cant wait to be a medic ;)
Dread thinks I'm a special person
17th December 2002
dude, bot is online for the unskilled people and also for the 56k people. It'll be boring playign with computer.
nah, depnds on how good the AI is for the bots.
although, it seems like some of the army ideas for future missions could be lame...like having all humans vs all bots...but as said before AI...
Originally posted by valor_dragon I think AA should have a team auto switching side ever round, its more fun that way.
AMEN! I've thought that for a while, and even had a thread on it. If the teams automatically switched, then it would be much more fun and it would have more variety. If you have a sucky assault or defense team, you won't get owned ALL the time!
i agree...sorta. some kinda jumble after a few rounds, but not EVERY round. it takes a round or 2 to get everything/everyone meshed.
get what im trying to say?
Why would you need medics..? In the game you don't bleed.And it's not a good idea to have a medic running around in these maps they just don't last long enough. In real life a medic can't remove the bullet wound (red to green or yellow) all they can do is make you bleed less if possible and then you go back and get treatment then it heals in 'months'. The hands getting fixed when you throw the grenade so you can aim right? If so that cool...I still get a kick out of how they do it like they make you in basic training :).I'd like to see something where it'd be possible to chuck a grenade maybe in some different ways, around corners or something. The 15 second rule doesn't quite work in this game so a persons gotta be able to throw and move as to not be exposed to enemy fire quickly.Obviously theres a limited amount of buttons on a keyboard so I dont know how that'd work. Some more training maps would be nice and maybe a way that the more training you do or how you do it might gain you quicker honor points or more. I'd like to see skills go up in the game. Training that'd increase accuracy or maybe some glasses that'd help who needs them see better :) but with a sort of distorted vision off to the corner of the view'sides of sight'. The weapons need a little more kick I think. Numerous times I've stood 2 steps away from enemy and unloaded especially with the m4 where it's auto' and i end up dying...like how can i miss if the barrel is shoved you know where. Weaponscache needs that window changed. You know the one where the grenades rain from and kill half your team in less than 5 seconds.That's one of the biggest pains in the ass on that map. Randomized spawns would be cool its kind of lame knowing exactly where each team is starting so you know which direction their coming from or going to be. Makes the game less tactical. Oh speaking of tactical........Change the stupid Campers thing back to Campers. For some reason when running around on some maps my soldier seems to skip 4 feet or so I don't know why "Lag" i guess.But Im on a fast connection and usually have the lowest ping on the servers and my computer works fine so its not my side.. Whatever this is is annoying , makin me run into walls and such and jump off things :). Ladders maybe? Definately fast ropes would be sweet. Don't even have to have someone driving just a helicopter hovering at the start of the match to fast rope out of .... And also training for crap like air assault would be super sweet. Eh....I don't know about pistols. Not a good idea.A different uniform for sniper would be a good idea with a rifle cover also. Zoom on the scope maybe?
Shinier boots!!!! :D I've got to work in a bit so I'll leave it at this.
1. Handguns. The standard issue is the M9 Berreta. A standard firing qualification, maybe in a firing gallery would be wonderfull. WE NEED HANDGUNS.
2.Built in Voice Chat. This is something that is deseratly needed. We all talk about how we need to co-ordinate more. This is how. Socom did it just fine on the playstation, although you did require broadband. How many people actually play this with a 56k? Perhaps an option if you do not have broadband, and don't want bad lag when playing, to turn voicechat off. (Tribes 2)
3. Maps that snipers have a purpose in. It's really hard to get any decent spots for snipers now, in any of the maps. I vote for levels with large, multistory buildings, where snipers have a chance of getting a shot off in a large courtyard. perhaps a prison riot level? Sniper gets in the tower on offense, and pop goes anyone who gets out in the courtyard. The attack could be the army breaking up a riot, the defense could be defense against a group of terrorists that are planning to release political prisoners. That could be a great map on it's own, regardless of snipers.
4. More accurate weapons. How fun is it if you can empty a clip at a moving target 15 feet away, and not hit anything? A vague hit indicator would be nice, like ghost recon, and also a small flash around the reticle when you hit something, like BF1942. How do we know if our bullets connect? IRL if you shoot someone in the leg, you'll know it. Otherwise, add in some blood. Seriously, even a small amount of blood would be nice. If the government wants kids to know that someone is not going to come back after being shot, a little blood wouldn't be a bad thing. Besides, how many 9 year olds are actually gonna hunt this game down and upgrade it? It took me several hours to get all the patches and eveything.
5. Vehicles: These might be intresting. These battles are small, so a tank is not a good idea. However, a helicopter pilot would be nice, flying a Night Stalker in and then landing. Make it hard to fly the chopper to insert, so that you WILL have to train. Also, if the pilot sucks, or is shot down, the chopper crashes, and the pilot dies, but the rest come out slightly wounded.
6. A hit detection system. On your soldier icon, you can see if you've been hit. But for all I know I got shot in the nads. Some clarification please?
Final Question: Sorry for making this so long by the way, just voicing my ideas and opinions. Any one wants to e-mail me feel free to do so. [email]Zapit2@aol.com[/email]. My question is, is EAX surround sound supported? On the airborne school, i turned from the instructer, and his voice was still coming out the front speakers (I have 6.1 SB Aud.2). If it's not implemented, it needs to be!
*EDIT* Also, some silenced weapons would be nice. I realize that this would be kinda hard due to the the enemies are always terrs, but if you had the option of being on the terr team once in a while, then we could have MP5's and MP10's and the M4 SOCOM. C'mon, you know you want too....
*Edit2* Sry, playing while I type, new ideas keep springin up. Being able to shoot through objects. Doors should not be used as cover. A thin door will get punctured by bullets. And for added visual and possible tactical effect, the bullets actually punch holes. If close enough you can look through em. Not cover, but nice peep slot. Also, nades should blow down doors, throw em off hinges, whatever, but a tin door ain't gonna beat an M67. Also, the ability to open doors slowly. Tap the button to pop it open, hold the button and use your mouse wheel to slowly do it. Add keyboard buttons for those without a wheel.
what aa needs is : some anti camp maps...damn i hate those ppl who have chosen assault and they camp till the last minute...omFg, design a map with less buildings to hide in :)
some knives to throw with would be NICE!
nothing more needed...the game is great already, i cant wait when americas army soldiers come out!!!:rock:
Like in SOF(Soldier Of Fortune) Maybe they should put uzis in the game with a shotgun really have weapons that a S.W.A.T. team would have and weapons like a flash light grenades explosives etc. And realistic weaher like reain snow wind. Has anyone ever read the mission brief for Frap Raid it says and I qoute:deal: "Do not shoot any civillians ie farmers" Well maybe I added and took a few words away but it's basiclly the same also if you've ever played omaha beach in MOHAA you are in a transport boat waiting for landing why don't they have that in AA for example in WC at spawn you see there's a truck behind you how about you and your squad are in that and you wait until you dock with the ummm....ummm...the dock?:lol: you get my point right, well yeah:agreed: well just a few suggestions from me. Peace