yip

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

hello every one, i hv install forgotten hope from www.forgottenhope.bf1942files.com 3 files are installed in my bf1942 folder plz adv how to run and play the game.. i click all icon in the fh folder but none can execute the game plz help and adv thank you ...

al_bundy

SharpShooting Grease Monkey

50 XP

4th April 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

start BF regularly, then select the FH mod under the game menu

Ronn_Bman

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st April 2003

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

After loading regularly, opening the Custom Game Menu, and highlighting FH as mentioned above, remember to click on the Activate button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. ;)

If you want a shortcut, just make and rename a copy of the Battlefield short cut, right click, choose properties, and insert a space after the last quote mark, then add +game fh. Now FH will load up to start with. My target line looks like this...

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942.exe" +game fh

You can add another space then+restart 1 to the line at the end if you don't want the movie to play.

:cheers:

Ashatay

.I.Am.Too.Cool.To.Post.

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

6,490 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

This goes in teh forum for Forgotten hope. :rolleyes:

djpenguin

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Make a new shortcut on your desktop to the following path: "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942.exe" +game fh Include the quotation marks, and this is assuming you installed to the default path. If you didn't, fill in your personalized details as needed. *edit* oops, same info twice...