[NG]Owner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th November 2002

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

For over a year and a half The Net Gamer has concentrated solely on Half Life as the game of choice for server rentals. With the introduction of Battlefield 1942, we felt there was finally a large enough community and buzz surrounding a new game to branch out into another server platform.

The Net Gamer has immediate availability for several new BF1942 servers. We have set aside five dual P3 rigs that host BF1942 exclusively, and we can add several more as demand for these servers warrant. We offer servers in capacities from 10 to 32 man, and all of our servers are public servers. We don’t require them to be passworded, although you are welcome to do so at any time. For information regarding pricing, please visit this page on our website. Just so you know, BF1942 server pricing starts at $39.99 per month.

All of our servers are connected to a 100 Mb/s Ethernet to Fiber Internet connection. Yes, the speed of a LAN is the speed of our Internet connection. As you can see, bandwidth availability is not an issue for us. Who cares if the server chews through 4 Mb/s of bandwidth? Maybe the other guys do, we sure don’t.

We have several rental servers available for trial listed on our website, or you could just jump onto our own test server: 66.28.23.75:14567. You can also find us by sorting your in game server browser by name. We'll be at:

! Rent Me ! www.thenetgamer.com

If you have any questions about our service, please visit our website, in particular, our forums. Almost all of your questions will be answered there. If after checking out the information available at our website, you still have a question, please don’t hesitate to call or email.

[NG]Owner http://www.thenetgamer.com

[NG]Owner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th November 2002

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Bada - Bing!

Bada - Bump.

[NG]Owner

hawk650cc

Recruiter

50 XP

24th January 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

OK, how about anyone out there that knows of a reasonably priced server to rent?

Hawk

Airix

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

20th December 2002

0 Uploads

399 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

12 Players for 49.99 that is an awsome deal. I'll sign up when I get off work.

[NG]Owner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th November 2002

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

We've still got plenty more servers available!!

[NG]Owner