Forgotten Hope for Battlefield 1942 on Windows Vista -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#91 10 years ago

How do I use the fix? Its listed as "file" instead of ".exe" and it won't open even if I rename it to ".exe".

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#92 10 years ago

Hi Evan C.

The file is a zip archive and was needed to allow the file to be posted to this forum. Exe files are not allowed to be uploaded here.

Since you are likely using Windows Vista or Windows 7, download the file again, right click on the downloaded file and select Extract All. This will open a wizard to walk you through extracting the file. Once extracted you will see the .exe file and will be able to run it.

Hope that gets you going in the right direction.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#93 10 years ago

I downloaded the file again, and extracted it using winRAR. Same thing happened. I also tried 7-zip. No luck.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#94 10 years ago

OH YES!! I ran BF1942 in Win 98/Me compatibility mode instead of just running FH .7 in that compatibility mode. That got it working. Finally!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#95 9 years ago

It's not letting me download the compatibility fix. All I get is a blank, white webpage. Can someone help me out?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#96 9 years ago

Me neither,link broken i think,can't download from this page ,i'd be gratefull if you make new upload or something

Thorondor123

God Emperor

50 XP

21st August 2003

0 Uploads

661 Posts

0 Threads

#97 9 years ago

Try the official FH forums... http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#98 9 years ago

I have absolutely no idea if i will get a reply cause this is from so long ago, but i can't get the files to download. when i click on them they just link me to a blank url page. help?

Thorondor123

God Emperor

50 XP

21st August 2003

0 Uploads

661 Posts

0 Threads

#99 9 years ago

Try the official FH forums... http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#100 9 years ago