Ive been playing FH2 since yesterday (new pc ;)) and I have a few questions
1) Is it normal you can only look from inside the cockpit and through the sights in a plane? When I change the camera I only get a nose view 2) Same question for tanks: Can't you get a 3rd person look? 3) Are their only desert maps so far? 4) Is their a way to deply your machinegun on boxes or so, or can you only deploy it when you are prone?
Ive only played fh2 for a couple of hours and I am blow away, amazing work!
1. It is normal to only see form the cockpit. IRL you don't have a magic camera infront of the engine.
2. You can not get 3rd person view. No magic cameras here either.
3. This far, in original FH2.15, yes. Normandy is currently being worked on. But some tournaments have custom made maps that are not desert. And of course custom maps, made by players, but they're not played online that much.
4. There are hand-held and deployable MGs. The MG34 that you can spawn with as german, you have to be prone to use. The british Bren, you can use while standing, but sometimes it's better to lie down to aim.
And there are pickup kits, the MG34 Laffete and the Vickers tripod. Thise can be found on many maps and them, you can deploy wherever you want. But be sure to not just enter and quickly exit them, becouse then they will be lost.
Did I get everything?
Leave and enter a deployed MG whenever you want to, sometimes you can't re-deploy the pick-up MG's then just walk to a ammo cache and re-supply yourself. Now you got everything Ark.
=) Damn... Knew it was something I forgot.
Ok thanks allot :) When will these normandy maps normally be released?
And oh yes in the FH2 video trainings on youtube that guy says you can look around with the free look key. I only have a free look key in airplanes and that one doesn't work. So how can I look around when I am not using the sights without turning the turret?
Press CTRL and move around with your mouse. Normandy will be released when it's finished.
Dont forget there ARE two Crete maps to go alongside with Northern Africa maps. :)