please help!!! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

i hav had forgotten hope for a few years now.. and i just recently tried to load it up.. considering i havent played it in about 6-8 months... and when i tried to load fh.. the game wouldnt even load... it would jus remain at the desktop... bf 1942 vanilla would work.. but wutever i did.. fh wouldnt work.. so i tried reinstalling fh.. but still the same problem.. i hav never changed my computers settings and it worked before.. but now it all of a sudden stopped loading.. please anyone who knows what is wrong.. help

kouji san

Hινε Uρкεερεг

50 XP

29th November 2004

0 Uploads

302 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Well, in this case I would completely DEinstall FH and delete this folder manually:

\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Mods\FH

I think, since you can boot vanilla BF, your FH installation has been corrupted. And reinstalling it your way could have left the FH folder with corrupted (custom) files in the FH directory.

When that happens, FH will install fine, but won't load due to the currupted files (could be anything ranging from sound files to map files)

Try retracing your steps with the help of http://forums.filefront.com/fh-help-support/309441-installation-download-guide.html sticky up top...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

thx ill see how that works