Problem -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Hi all ! I'm new here and I want to play this game so much ,but the problem is...

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

What happens if you press yes?

spitfire05

[F|H]spit

50 XP

18th February 2008

0 Uploads

404 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

spitfire05;47007871) Be sure to delete all files from my documents/battlefield2/mods/

2) Go to *your bf2 folder*/mods/bf2/ and search if file "shaders_client.zip" is present there. If not serach for "shaders_client.zip-*something*" and rename it to "shaders_client.zip".

3) Same story as point 2 but in fh2 folder.

4) Run your game by FH2.exe (or first run BF2, load a random map, exit than run FH2.exe - to be more sure).

Hope that helps :)

~~~

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

I deleted the files from m documents bf2/mods ,but the same story

Also if i press Yes it shows me this :

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Sounds like a problem getting the game to run and not a bug.

:moved: from bug reporting to Help/support forum. :)

Maybe this thread may help you out? http://forums.filefront.com/fh-help-support/385948-cant-get-mod-run.html

You are not the only one with this issue (though luckily there don't seem to be a lot of people with this problem) so browsing the support forum should provide you with a solution (check the stickied threads at the top!).

Stickies: http://forums.filefront.com/fh-help-support/362556-forgotten-hope-2-1-problems-solutions.html

[FtN|GT] Die Happy

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

19th February 2007

0 Uploads

894 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

delete your old fh 2 installation grab the new 2.15 version fullinstaller on torrent today or normal download tomorrow. then try again tomorrow when the torrent password is released