ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

due to several requests via email / msn / icq where can i get "lightmapsamples.... toolX etc....." ive made a pack with all additional tools a good mapper (and also other modders) need.

this pack will be available soon.........

readme.txt....:

FH MODDING TOOL PACK V1.0 FOR VANILLA BF1942 + FH ********************************************************************** In this pack you will find several tools which are usefull for mappers 6 modders: USE THE FILES AT YOUR OWN RISK! The files contained in the pack still belong to their creators. Please read their readme files for credit & usefull information.

I´ve created this pack due to several requests where some tools can be downloaded and where to get costumn sample files......blaa blaa blaa... Hopefully everyone is now pleased. This pack contains:

2x FH mod logos 1x loadingscreen template + font 1x a hughe set of images from objects 3424x samplefiles (right now only vanilla BF1942 V1.6 + Forgotten Hope V0.65c) -several files to render objectlightmaps for your map (objectsLightmap.con etc.....) 1x 3ds MAX replacement file if you use 3dMax as Mapeditor 1x BF42 Light.exe (use this tool only for creating your imlist.dat) 1x samplemaker + batch file to create your own samples 2x mapeditor (Latest Version of Editor 42 and Madbullss heightmap editor PLEASE !!! PLEASE !!! READ THE README.TXT FILES OF THOSE PROGGIES BEFORE YOU ARE COMPLAINING OR ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS) 1x Adobe Photoshop plugin (v7.0+) to edit *.dxt files 1x winRFA.exe (i think its right now the best rfa tool) 4x different tools to convert, split, merge the textures of your map (very usefull for photoshop editing) 1x a list of all Material Id´s in Bf1942 1x a complete Vanilla BF1942 tree set as standartmesh version (very usefull for the map editors)

Due to a damaged HD ive lost also several other usefull tools + the names of the developers of those tools: -samplemaker -photoshop plugin -the 4 convert, split, merge tools If you have the Kontakt info and/or names of the developers please pass them to me. Ive just included them because those tools where written for this community and they are freeware.

If you miss any sample (I know i forgott to make some) just contact me and i will include them i nthe next version of this pack. Also contact me if you know other usefull tools/scripts/etc for this pack. Of course you can also send me your own created sample files/pics. I will include them if they are usefull.

Also other modding crews can contact me then i will include their loadingscreens samples etc.... this isnt a pack for FH + BF only ..... this should be a general helpfull pack for anyone who wants to mod for BF1942.

CONTACT INFO: ArminAce Msn & Email: [email]ArminAce@aol.com[/email] Icq: 82811360

********************************************************************** FORGOTTEN HOPE + LOGO * ASSOCIATED FILES ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE FH MOD CREW FH MOD Copyright / Copyright© 2003/2004 FH MOD CREW DEVELOPERS HP: http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com **********************************************************************

bbble

Don't mess with my Teddy!

50 XP

30th September 2004

0 Uploads

357 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

:bows: Nice initiative...personally I welcome those loading image templates, but there are other thing I will probably find useful too! Hurry up!

And...

Due to a damaged HD ive lost also several other usefull tools + the names of the developers of those tools: -samplemaker -photoshop plugin -the 4 convert, split, merge tools If you have the Kontakt info and/or names of the developers please pass them to me. Ive just included them because those tools where written for this community and they are freeware

I believe the photoshop plugin and the convert, split, merge tools are part of the unoficcial SDK, and I think you will find download links somewhere in the FAQ? (Know I did, before the rearrangement of the FAQ)

Frankish Knight

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

5th November 2006

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

btw, the font is called "interpanatery crap"

http://desktoppub.about.com/library/fonts/dd/uc_interplanetarycrap.htm

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

aewsome, i am willing to give you (very sexual) pleasures in return! :p

the photshop plugin can be found in the sticked "mapping tools" thread. Check it out, it might give you an idea which features are still missing (although your pack seem pretty complete).

goodwork arminace! :thumbsup:

*buys armin a virtual pint*

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

So uhm.. where does one download this Tool pack?

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Samplesmaker

If you tell me the exact name of the other tools i am almost sure I have them

Knoffhoff

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

20th February 2004

0 Uploads

708 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Download this tool pack at http://www.warumdarum.de (German)

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Das Pack ist in seiner gepackten Größe gerade mal 116 MB groß. Entpackt nimmt das Tool dann ca. 5,1 GB ein.

:eek: I'm running out of HD space :( so before i can even try this pack i have to buy a larger HD ( i have a 20 GB HD in my lap right now).

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

5.1 Gigabyte? Well screw the pack then.. even though I have a 120 GB disk.. got only like 1,5 free.. how can this thing extract to such a size then?

bbble

Don't mess with my Teddy!

50 XP

30th September 2004

0 Uploads

357 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

116 Mb -> 5.1 Gb?

WOW! @ compression rate.i do not believe this until i see it.