Thanato

98thVg B Company, Commanding

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Ok, i made a map using the cfg and lst files from the Mapping Tools sticky and when i go to test it it crashs to Desk Top, Every Time. So could someone who has the latest FH cfg and lst files could you post the DL or e-mail them to me at [email]sfrmck@hotmail.com[/email]

Thanks,

~Thanato

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Did you set the selectable classes to FH ones? If you still use the vanilla ones your map will crash as soon as you pick a class.

See FAQ post #4: http://www.gamingforums.com/showpost.php?p=1520406&postcount=4

Arisaka

Staff suffers from PCD

50 XP

16th August 2004

0 Uploads

1,495 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

you could also try to find the official debugger, and run it. it will list the errors (instead of just crashing). helped me finding a typo in one of the con-files.

Thanato

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Well now it says "Couldn't find current mod from maplist.con, corrupt file?"

A little help

~Thanato

bizness

FH Dev

50 XP

22nd October 2004

0 Uploads

543 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

my guess is your FH .cfg file is wrong it should read [Editor Paths] GamePath=C:\Program files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\ // custom mod files go here: ModsPath=Mods\fh\ // objects are read from here ObjectsPath=Mods\fh\objects\ // SMs are read from here StandardMeshPath=Mods\fh\standardMesh\ // TMs are read from here TreeMeshPath=Mods\BF1942\treeMesh\ // textures are read from here TexturePath=Mods\fh\Texture\ // Object list ObjectsList=fh.lst // OpenMODArchive=Mods\bf1942\Archives\StandardMesh.rfa // OpenMODArchive=Mods\bf1942\Archives\texture.rfa if that doesnt work leave me a msg and i will upload u my .lst and .cfg files

Thanato

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

ok, i got my games working now, but i have come accross another bloody problem. I cant pick a class, or see a gun in FPView. And when i switch to 3rd person, theres still no gun and the guy dosnt have a helmit.

~Thanato