H2HSnake

For Your freedom and Ours

50 XP

5th June 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#31 13 years ago
PolskaLet's not forget that the common soldier in the Soviet Union was not always a Communist or shared it's idea, the same goes for the Germans and the Nazi's.

yeah let's not forget,there were humans too.(there were more russian citizens murdered by communists than other nations i think, 5 mln?)

Taranov

FH Dev

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

464 Posts

0 Threads

#32 13 years ago
H2HSnakeyeah let's not forget,there were humans too.(there were more russian citizens murdered by communists than other nations i think, 5 mln?)

Americans losses in Civil War - more 2.5 millions, more 10% of USA population. More 2 millions - civilants. Evil, evil Americans!!! (dancing with tambourine:lol: )

Hard times - big losses, it's a law for any nation.

H2HSnake

For Your freedom and Ours

50 XP

5th June 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#33 13 years ago
TaranovAmericans losses in Civil War - more 2.5 millions, more 10% of USA population. More 2 millions - civilants. Evil, evil Americans!!! (dancing with tambourine:lol: ) Hard times - big losses, it's a law for any nation.

i wasn't talking about civil war,i was talking about murdering civilians that didn't wanted to be communists etc,uncomfortable elements.Stalin murdered more people of his own nation than any other.