1940s Tram -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

This isn't a direct help request thread so I am not putting it in the Mapping thread. :)

I finished the Tram. In the future I may add a few things as I get better with modeling though. Still, its done!

Now, I can't figure out the renderer in 3dsmax so if any of the angels or shadows look odd in these pictures, thats why.

Picture1w.pngPicture1as.pngPicture1-6.png

What do you think? (anything you'd insist on being added?)

P.S Sorry I didn't post any pictures of the interior. I'll take one or two if you'd like.

Biiviz

Eggs!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,168 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago
Sire_Apple;4571669What do you think? (anything you'd insist on being added?)

Guns. Lots of guns.

lotsofguns.jpg

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

I think a flak 88 on the roof may look odd =p.

Oh, and in case you thought I forgot about the wire runner on top ( I don't know the exact name ).

Picture1gsdf.png

J_Fin

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

15th March 2007

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

I would like to see the interior, for example is there what kind of benches and/or overhead handles? And is there some sort of controls in the driver section?

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Sire_Apple;4571720I think a flak 88 on the roof may look odd =p.

Oh, and in case you thought I forgot about the wire runner on top ( I don't know the exact name ).

Picture1gsdf.png

Pantograf?

In Dutch it's called a Pantograaf so... *checks dictionary*

Almost right, it's Pantograph.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

J_Fin;4572980I would like to see the interior, for example is there what kind of benches and/or overhead handles? And is there some sort of controls in the driver section?[/quote]

Yes to all.

The only problem is they can be hard to define when not skinned. Since the 3dsmax renderer is rather advanced, and I don't know yet exactly how to use it, it sometimes makes small objects look funky. I tried to take a pic of the interior but it shows up extremely dark and shadowy cause of the renderer.

But to make up for that.. here is a few pictures of my 'German 8-cm Schwere Granatwefer 34 Mortar'. I finished this last night.

Picture1sadgf.pngPicture1jhgf.pngPicture1ghj.png

[quote=Admiral Donutz;4572984]Pantograf?

In Dutch it's called a Pantograaf so... *checks dictionary*

Almost right, it's Pantograph.

Thats an odd name for that. I don't know, just seems like they could have come up with a better name.

Flippy Warbear

One of Kelly's Heroes

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

2,600 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Make a lafette... work tirelessly with it and finish it off, make it a masterpiece... texture it... and then walk to infront of the dev team. :)

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Some trams for you: Villamosok.Hu - Jármûvek

Biiviz

Eggs!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,168 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

Make a Nebelwerfer next. Then donate it to FH2.

/edit: damn you Flippy.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 10 years ago
Flippy Warbear;4573095Make a lafette... work tirelessly with it and finish it off, make it a masterpiece... texture it... and then walk to infront of the dev team. :)

What is a lafette? ---- Can you actually donate models to fh2?

I mean, I'd imagine they would remake the Nebelwerfer for fh2, or just port the fh1 into fh2. Though the Nebelwerfer is a good idea, so I think I'll make it.