Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Wow. Hard to believe that I actually have reached 4000 posts on these forums. All in 3 and a half years on these forums, 2 years if you count my periods of inactivity....

So, to take a step back. Its amazing to think of all the people who have come and gone on these forums. When I first joined, I remember hanging with the likes of Warhawk, USMA2010, and others, constantly going at it in the off topic on the Iraq war and other political rants. I remember first offering my advice into suggestions and general discussion, being careful to read around before posting, and get used to the style, instead of so many people who have joined shouting and wailing about something and then being flamed out of the forum.

After a good amount of activity, I went silent. I still donno why, I just disappeared off the forums, got side tracked with the job of running the 130th, and school, and so many other things. When I finally came back though, I was glad to see I still had a home here. People welcomed me back, and I made new friends like JohnWalker, GenlHenry, stylie, and of course, Jumjum (there are others of course, but not gonna get into name sputtering here). Since then, I've helped lead the way in banning Moose, to the odd point that in a way, I caused his temp banning. I've participated as a leader in the Ninja Troll Army, in the great Off-topic scandle of last winter, in the Spam war. I've created a FH meme of the Lafette, and helped with others. Wow. All in 3 and a half years time.

I'd like to thank, honestly, those people who have made this forum, and the time spent on it, worthwhile. Jumjum, for his illuminating posts, stories, and wit. Stylie for his great sense of humor. Lobo for being one hell of a great adversary in debates Yoss, Coca-Cola, and GenlHenry for always being able to work together, either with me or with me helping them, in the little memes and schemes on the forums. The FH devs, of course, for creating such a wonderful game which thus allowed creation of a forum in which so many great personalities could accumulate and set up shop.

I'm looking forward to spending another great 1000 posts here, and in Sept, celebrating my 4th anniversary of being here in the forums at large.

So thanks for being great friends, and I hope I've returned the favour over the time:)

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Hear hear buddy... stick around awhile!!! Whatever happened to Yoss anyway? I havent seen him in awhile.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

I miss USMA 2010. :(

Oh wait, uhm the topic at hand. Erm, you haven't spammed hard enough! :donitz:

JohnWalker

The Few. The Proud.

50 XP

14th November 2004

0 Uploads

2,330 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

I think Yoss showed up to laugh at Moose when he got banned, then slipped back into what ever it is he does.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Congratulations! It must feel special for you:P

I'm getting "close" to my 1000th post!

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Keep posting Mudra :) and for you people, one day.. One day, I'll be the top poster..

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Let me introduce you to the post-mountain also known as Donutz. Good luck with that!!!

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Yeah, Donutz has quite a collection of posts:P

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago
JohnWalker;4371213I think Yoss showed up to laugh at Moose when he got banned, then slipped back into what ever it is he does.

I feel special, I'll make a huge post when I reach 3000 to outshine this one.

Gen'l Knight

Can't ... give peace a chance?

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

1,920 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago
Admiral Donutz;4371084I miss USMA 2010. :(

He was a good one indeed! Congrats VM you predigious spammer you... :)