benseras

:-)

50 XP

3rd June 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#11 12 years ago

i dislike the threads title ... i dislike that some people are searching for every little detail that could be wrong to blame mods and trying to pointing out that FH models are 1000x better as any other mod can ever produce... i dislike that this happens over and over again... i dislike that some BGF-members (though they are adult people in stable life) thought about stop modding for this reason... i dislike that the mod teams can´t change anything on this... i would like to see a comunity that respect others work...

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#12 12 years ago

Let's stay reasonable, ok?, I read compliments and one concern about using a very famous camo in the plane, you already explained you are planning to make aswell a more common camo, so all it's fine and dandy, it's called feedback and it's food for moders.

You know I am admin here and my moderation hammer doesn't allow flaming of other mods here if things go out of control ;)

benseras

50 XP

3rd June 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#13 12 years ago

it went out especially to General Rammel and expressed my feelings about lot´s of comments i have red on various news pages today. Critiscm is welcome and we can handle it - NP

Green_Vietnam

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

210 Posts

0 Threads

#14 12 years ago

wonderfull model, I really mean that, one of the best bf-109 models ever (ofcourse after the wings of power one ;)

altho the skin:

according to me the yellow is to orange, the galland's one had really a yellow nose, i remember seeing a scan with orange but that was because it was a scan. I'll try to find the proof

but wonderfull job

FlyGuy45

*TRA* Spsk. Pilotka VVS

50 XP

22nd June 2005

0 Uploads

6,414 Posts

0 Threads

#15 12 years ago

Plane=teh awsome 'nuff said.

Taranov

FH Dev

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

464 Posts

0 Threads

#16 12 years ago
TomcraftTaranov, read my post above. I assume as an FH-Dev you should know its will only take 3 clicks to make a common skin out of it. ;)

You don't understand. Skin -0 not a problem, just remove markings. But aircraft...

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#17 12 years ago
benserasit went out especially to General Rammel and expressed my feelings about lot´s of comments i have red on various news pages today.

It's called personal opinion, if a BGF fan says your weapons are 10x times better than FH ones I shout my mouth and don't make such a big deal of it, it's his opinion, taste and cup of tea. If the mods devs don't make a big deal of these comments those dudes will stop because they know they can't cause havok and mayhem, you understand what I mean? ;)

benseras

50 XP

3rd June 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#18 12 years ago

sure - i understand

Green_Vietnam

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

210 Posts

0 Threads

#19 12 years ago

found some pics:

me109e.jpg

according to the Il-2 forums it was more this yellow

some other variations:

838a6083fa0155b95df24d7f5d1aa7.gifgallan3.jpg

so "i think" overall it should be a bit brighter

to end with a quote:

During the Battle of Britian, Hermann Goering asked Adolf Galland "What do you need to defeat the British?" to which Galland Replied "A Squadron of Spitfires"

Mr_Cheese

FH Dev

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

1,997 Posts

0 Threads

#20 12 years ago

Nice work! :) 2 constructive observations though: - the wheel is showing through the upper side of the starboard wing surface (pic - the area on the tail where you've had to leave the swastika off (I know and respect why etc etc) looks strange with the darker color where the swastika should be (pic), personally I would blend that area in with the surrounding colors more.