Tman2400

Darkest Hour Mod Lead

50 XP

28th March 2008

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

We what a week it has been over at the Darkest Hour mod. As is always the way with developing a modification there are trials and barricades put in our way and as this last week has shown the DH team has the perseverance and determination to overcome them. Continuing on with our shorter sharper “release updates” instead of our monthly press releases the DH team is happy to show off the latest content we have in game.

The “treadheads” amongst you will be delighted to see the M10 Wolverine making a destructive entrance onto the DH battlefield. This tank destroyer is helping lead the allied push into Normandy by support the allied light and medium tanks against the heavier gunned and armored German Panzers. As with all our vehicles a big thank you must go to TT33, Exocet and Fennich_FJR6 for helping to get them in game.

Spoiler: Show
t726bd.jpgt9gz60.jpg

Along with the Wolverine, the M5 Stuart makes it second appearance in a DH update this time in the US version. As stated last month this nippy tank is great for infantry support but can also play a key role in tank on tank engagements.

Also rolling off the production line for this update is the 57mm Anti Tank gun. This will be giving the allied infantry a way to hit back against any armored targets the Germans might throw their way. All these new weapons will be featured on the map DH-Hedgerow Hell which is a tank on tank map focusing on capturing and cold 2 sets of crossroads. Both sides need to be careful navigating the narrow lanes and tall hedges which provide perfect cover for not only enemy tanks but also for marauding anti-tank infantry teams.

vgne55.jpg1z4966o.jpg

Before you go thinking that we have completely left the Brits out of this update we have the Bren LMG in game and ready for action. The Bren along with several other British weapons already in game will be featured more completely in a couple of weeks. Until then enjoy the Darkest Hour wallpaper also included in this release and we look forward to bringing you some new developments soon. Thanks again to the RO & DH communities for your support. We look forward to bringing you Darkest Hour in May this year.

200ft7a.jpg161l1xs.jpg

Kubador

First in Hell

50 XP

18th November 2007

0 Uploads

1,301 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

You could put that into a spoiler you know, mmk?

Tman2400

Darkest Hour Mod Lead

50 XP

28th March 2008

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago
Kubador;4318251You could put that into a spoiler you know, mmk?

dont quite understand what u mean :confused:

Cadyshack

Hey, you scratched my anchor!!

50 XP

4th July 2006

0 Uploads

759 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago
He means these. To make them, just type in [ spoiler][ /spoiler] (without spaces) around what you want to say.
Looks like a pretty cool RO mod, there.

FlyGuy45

*TRA* Spsk. Pilotka VVS

50 XP

21st June 2005

0 Uploads

6,414 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

I need new pants. :-D

Mokusaku

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

17th November 2007

0 Uploads

581 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Cool as always! I'm waiting eagerly for your first release! :) Its nice that you post these updates here. Keep up the good work!

Tman2400

Darkest Hour Mod Lead

50 XP

28th March 2008

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

the should of thought of using spoiler's sorry for that hehe, well i got another update coming tonight :D stay tuned :)