Forrest Hump

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#711 14 years ago

Hooray to 4 more years of economic ruin and the loss of what few jobs are left in the tech sector.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#712 14 years ago

Invade Iran!

Forrest Hump, few things here... The economic ruin was generated in the final months of the Clinton administration, not during the Bush reign. Even Kerry said he could not stop outsourcing. It is totally impossible. Why would a corporation pay 5 times more for an American to do the job of an Indian? It can't be stopped, and shouldn't.

Too bad about loosing respect for the US; I still somehow doubt that you ever did...

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#713 14 years ago

dont want jobs being outsource, be like communists and shoot anyone that tries to leave

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#714 14 years ago

Clinton left a 5.6 billion dollar surplus, f.y.i.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#715 14 years ago

Well, yeah, its bad. But unless Americans are willing to work on the same wage as their competition, its going to keep happening.

Violator, when he left, the stock markets were taking a nose-dive. Recession refers to how well the economy is fairing, not just about the surplus or lack thereof.

Again, Hamilton himself declared that a national debt is desirable. It keeps people invested in the success of the American economic system.

Forrest Hump

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#716 14 years ago
'[11PzG USMA2010']Invade Iran! Forrest Hump, few things here... The economic ruin was generated in the final months of the Clinton administration, not during the Bush reign. Even Kerry said he could not stop outsourcing. It is totally impossible. Why would a corporation pay 5 times more for an American to do the job of an Indian? It can't be stopped, and shouldn't. Too bad about loosing respect for the US; I still somehow doubt that you ever did...

That is the same excuse I hear from every republican when the economy takes its nosedive as a result of them pushing their economic policies into place and removing the policies the dems put in. Sorry but it doesn't hold water with me (or with roughly 48pct of americans it seems). Next you'll try to claim that the erasure of the defecit under Clinton was really because of Reagan...and the huge defecit under Reagan was really the fault of Carter....etc. Sure. So the huge price of oil right now is because of Clinton? And the huge increase on prices of everything else as a result of the oil increase are Clintons fault as well? So I get a little bit of a break on taxes under bush...that means nothing to me when considering that I make 50pct less than I did just a year ago. So, in this new economy, where are all of the "displaced workers" supposed to find these new jobs that the repubs claim have been created but nobody can seem to find? You mean to tell me that the 14 years I have spent in the IT field were a complete waste of time? Oh but the "new economy" has a place for me if I am willing to get even more loans to get reeducated into a different field and ensure that whatever last hope of a future I had is mortgaged away. Are all of these formerly valuable employees of the tech sector (note...NOT dot.com employees, im talking support personnel for major corporations) supposed to be happy with being forced into minimum wage jobs now to even survive? It's not just the tech sector either. You repubs bitched that Clinton gave away so much tech details to the chinese, etc....what do you call exporting a larger and larger percentage of technical positions to overseas while the majority of jobs being created here at home are unskilled labor?

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#717 14 years ago

Well, to bad for you and your, albeit large, minority. Reagans administration really is a key factor in the surplus of the Clinton era. Reagan built up the military to sizes unheard of since WWII. Then, when the Cold War ended after Bush 41's term, Clinton downsized the military and cutting its budget. Thus, increasing the surplus.

Did I say anything about oil prices? Nope, not once. That has to do with the Saudis wanting to make themselves feel important.

Yep, it was a total waste of time. Unless you are willing to learn several foreign languages, their respective accents, and work for $2.50 an hour, then it was a waste of time.

Republicans, Democrats, it really doesn't matter. If Kerry was elected, it would still be the same outcome. There is no way for this outsourcing to stop without you making some large sacrifices.

Its sad to say, but, if you want to keep your job so much, move to South and Southeast Asia.

Komrad_B

Score Monkey

45,850 XP

2nd September 2004

0 Uploads

4,500 Posts

0 Threads

#718 14 years ago
'[11PzG USMA2010'] Too bad about loosing respect for the US; I still somehow doubt that you ever did...

Humm... good question.. Actually your country did good things, and i admit that, your constitution was great 200 years ago and at least you sided with the allies in both world wars (although your records in WW1 were not very impressives). Of course i also do not say all of the americans are narrowminded and selfish, only 51% are.. This is quite troubling.. At least the states close to Quebec are all democrats (we might get a flood of immigrants however :lol: ). Oh, and you should continue to lower the military budget.. The Cold War is over isn't it? And you won't save more american lives from the evil terrorists with a 400 billion military budget.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#719 14 years ago

It the "our penis is bigger than yours" syndrome. We might not need the F-22 or RAH-66, but its so cool we have to buy it.

WW1 we had no reason to join until they started attacking US ships and the Zimmeriman note. Three words

The Lost Batallion

Komrad_B

Score Monkey

45,850 XP

2nd September 2004

0 Uploads

4,500 Posts

0 Threads

#720 14 years ago

I agree you (well... everyone, not just you) had no reasons to join WW1... This was just imperialist shit on both sides. In fact, this war is less justified than the war in Irak.