VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#721 14 years ago

'[11PzG USMA2010'] Violator, when he left, the stock markets were taking a nose-dive. Recession refers to how well the economy is fairing, not just about the surplus or lack thereof.

Again, Hamilton himself declared that a national debt is desirable. It keeps people invested in the success of the American economic system.

And we all know that stockmarkets and economy are steered by the market, not by politicians. And when he left, yeah.. he did allright for the 8 previous years, but that doesn't matter does it :lookaround: As long as you can blame someone else.

And I don't know any Hamilton, I only know European Ministers of Finances claiming the opposite and are thus reducing debt... Oh, and so did my teachers economy, guess they all never read Hamilton.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#722 14 years ago

Yeah, WWI was totally unnecessary. It should have been a Civil War at the worst...

Well, Bush has won, 276 to something around 260... This time around he has the mandate, albeit a slight one, of the people. Hooray! He actually got the popular vote this time!

GunsOfBrixton29

[8th] Col. Brixton

50 XP

23rd May 2004

0 Uploads

760 Posts

0 Threads

#723 14 years ago

Yeah, this time he won without cheating. What a miracle.

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#724 14 years ago

And how do you say he "cheated" last time? Don't bring up Florida, because after the election all the votes were tallied and Bush had won.

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#725 14 years ago

Bush had won in all counts except popular last time around, When i voted yesterday, it was a paper ballot. there are quite a few places here that still have paper and punch around here.

I really dont give a crap what non-US citizens think about our election. the People of America have made a decision, and it is what it is. We did not involve ourselves in WWII as well untill an attack was made on us. Now we Have the same situation. we were attacked, and now we will respond by attacking the aggressors. IE the axis of evil. What if we just went after Japan? And just left Europe alone? I mean hitler did not attack us.

GunsOfBrixton29

[8th] Col. Brixton

50 XP

23rd May 2004

0 Uploads

760 Posts

0 Threads

#726 14 years ago

You are EXTREMELY ignorant if you believe he didn't cheat in Florida.

"According to a recent study of the Florida presidential election, statistical anomalies in voting were due primarily to Republican cheating on behalf of GWBush in the Florida panhandle. The report concludes "there is no longer any doubt that crimes were committed in the course of George Bush assuming the presidency." The report goes on to find that "each of the eleven northern counties that [were] studied had patterns consistent with cheating by Republicans. These were Bay, Bradford, Calhoun, Columbia, Dixie, Gulf, Hamilton, Jackson, Suwanee, Union, and Washington. Precincts in some counties had discard rates of up to 40 percent of ballots cast! Calhoun and Dixie showed profiles possibly suggestive of ballot box stuffing. We suggest that the most consistent explanation of the statistical anomalies is a pattern of criminal tampering with ballots, primarily (but not necessarily exclusively) by Republicans. In just 14 suspicious precincts with suspiciously high ballot discard rates, 844 ballots for Gore were destroyed in excess of what would be expected. In the 11 counties, the total number of Gore ballots involved is probably in the tens of thousands, our model suggests that 7,100 votes may have been destroyed, so the number destroyed in all northern counties may have been many tens of thousands."

And then there were the african-americans who were turned away from the polls by the Republicans because "they were not eligible"

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/07/23/billpress.column/

Must I provide more evidence? I don't think you guys will EVER admit that Bush ever did ANYTHING wrong.

S1l3ntSt4lk3r

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,627 Posts

0 Threads

#727 14 years ago
GunsOfBrixton29You are EXTREMELY ignorant if you believe he didn't cheat in Florida. "According to a recent study of the Florida presidential election, statistical anomalies in voting were due primarily to Republican cheating on behalf of GWBush in the Florida panhandle. The report concludes "there is no longer any doubt that crimes were committed in the course of George Bush assuming the presidency." The report goes on to find that "each of the eleven northern counties that [were] studied had patterns consistent with cheating by Republicans. These were Bay, Bradford, Calhoun, Columbia, Dixie, Gulf, Hamilton, Jackson, Suwanee, Union, and Washington. Precincts in some counties had discard rates of up to 40 percent of ballots cast! Calhoun and Dixie showed profiles possibly suggestive of ballot box stuffing. We suggest that the most consistent explanation of the statistical anomalies is a pattern of criminal tampering with ballots, primarily (but not necessarily exclusively) by Republicans. In just 14 suspicious precincts with suspiciously high ballot discard rates, 844 ballots for Gore were destroyed in excess of what would be expected. In the 11 counties, the total number of Gore ballots involved is probably in the tens of thousands, our model suggests that 7,100 votes may have been destroyed, so the number destroyed in all northern counties may have been many tens of thousands." And then there were the african-americans who were turned away from the polls by the Republicans because "they were not eligible" http://archives.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/07/23/billpress.column/ Must I provide more evidence? I don't think you guys will EVER admit that Bush ever did ANYTHING wrong.

Don't blame Bush on something he could not control, he did not cheat. And if that state is so undecided about Bush why did he win that state in this year's election. BTW, Don't use the word ignorant if you don't know what it means. Uninformed or Misinformed is a nice subsititute.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#728 14 years ago

Yeah, and like they didnt cheat in Chicago...

I'm 17, so I leagally can't register. But I probably voted at least five times Tuesday.

GunsOfBrixton29

[8th] Col. Brixton

50 XP

23rd May 2004

0 Uploads

760 Posts

0 Threads

#729 14 years ago
BTW, Don't use the word ignorant if you don't know what it means.

BTW, don't try to tell me what I know or what I don't know.

Don't blame Bush on something he could not control, he did not cheat. And if that state is so undecided about Bush why did he win that state in this year's election.

Things change over 4 years, duh.

Komrad_B

Score Monkey

45,850 XP

2nd September 2004

0 Uploads

4,500 Posts

0 Threads

#730 14 years ago
Sgt. DinkyDuckBush had won in all counts except popular last time around, When i voted yesterday, it was a paper ballot. there are quite a few places here that still have paper and punch around here. I really dont give a crap what non-US citizens think about our election. the People of America have made a decision, and it is what it is. We did not involve ourselves in WWII as well untill an attack was made on us. Now we Have the same situation. we were attacked, and now we will respond by attacking the aggressors. IE the axis of evil. What if we just went after Japan? And just left Europe alone? I mean hitler did not attack us.

1. There is no links between 11th September and Irak or NK (official members of the Axis of EviL, an invention of your president..) 2. I thought Germany declared war on you? Ah ignorance! :D