Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#171 15 years ago

Argh, Holland has dissapointed me again! What kind of playing was that? Not the kind to go on an european championship that's for sure! And Portugal wasn't any better, plus the darned referee was always on their side. The fairest thing would have been the penalties. Anyway, after today I really really REALLY hope the Chech go to the finals AND KICK SOME GODDAMN PORUGESE ASS! :naughty: Baros, Nedved, Koller&co. you better play as good as you have up till now! :lol:

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#172 15 years ago
Shade_PWArgh, Holland has dissapointed me again! What kind of playing was that? Not the kind to go on an european championship that's for sure! And Portugal wasn't any better, plus the darned referee was always on their side. The fairest thing would have been the penalties. Anyway, after today I really really REALLY hope the Chech go to the finals AND KICK SOME GODDAMN PORUGESE ASS! :naughty: Baros, Nedved, Koller&co. you better play as good as you have up till now! :lol:

host countries always get special treatment remeber the 2002 world cup....

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#173 15 years ago

Greece vs Portugal final, OMG portugal will own

Sungod

Crinkle Crinkle

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

231 Posts

0 Threads

#174 15 years ago

Back where we started..... Portugal vs Greece.

Geeez... the Greeks have a movie about their victory in Troy and they think they can run amok in the football world.

heheheh... was it at least a nice goal as I couldnt see it from work?

S1l3ntSt4lk3r

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,627 Posts

0 Threads

#175 15 years ago

Greece > Portugal

GOD111

I Am Teh God

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,967 Posts

0 Threads

#176 15 years ago
Shade_PWArgh, Holland has dissapointed me again! What kind of playing was that? Not the kind to go on an european championship that's for sure! And Portugal wasn't any better, plus the darned referee was always on their side. The fairest thing would have been the penalties. Anyway, after today I really really REALLY hope the Chech go to the finals AND KICK SOME GODDAMN PORUGESE ASS! :naughty: Baros, Nedved, Koller&co. you better play as good as you have up till now! :lol:

Dude the referee was Swedish and are considerd one of the best. Only Colina have better reputation then Anders frisk

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#177 15 years ago

erm no. germany is in the finals, too. first with the referee merk and second with the greece trainer otto rehakel :D

good luck, greece :)

hup greece hup :D :D :D