Euro 2008 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Tomorrow at 16:00 GMT It's time for the European championship in football! How I look forward to it! I will do my best to watch every match to its completion.

My tip: Germany-Italy in the final where germany wins by 2-1 on extra time. Miroslav Klose will score the most goals in the tournament. Ronaldo will not be incredibly succesful, nor will he be a flop. he will play mediocre.

advances from the groups Group A: Portugal Turkey

Group B: Germany Croatia

Group C: Italy France Romania is a potential candidate here, every championship has its suprises.

Group D: Sweden Spain This group will be very close, I just had to tip sweden as a candidate, we will however lose against any of the teams in group C. Russia are a great team, especially with Guus Hiddink at the steering wheel.

No country from the Great Britain qualified, which I think is hilarious that the otherwise so cocky englishmen didn't reach the cup, especially since they were so angry at Sven-Göran Eriksson and kicked him. But I will miss England in the cup, they belong there.

Now Zlatan Ibrahimovic has had his true breakthrough, and the spanish, greek and russians will probably have enormeous respect for him. as if it wasn't enough Henrik Larsson is back as well! Fear our forwards! (we will score 3 goals at most in the group anyway) zlatan hasn't scored in the swedish team since october 2005!

The scots are travelling to Switzerland and Austira just to follow Henrik Larsson!

How I have longed for this month.

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

omg thank god I found somebody who is as whorish as me. I am not gonna miss a game. My guess is Holland or Spain in the finals, I hope to god Italy doesn't do well this series.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

I couldn't hold it until tomorrow, then I wouldn't be first!

All games will be shown on different swedish tv-channels, all which we possess. therefore I will take every opportunity to see the games.

I like holland, however they seem to be pretty weak ATM. I hope that Italy loses early too, I hate them, just a bunch of whining cry-babies who falls to the ground with every body-contact. ... and they won over france 2006.

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Zidane will probably headbutt someone in the balls.

JohnWalker

The Few. The Proud.

50 XP

14th November 2004

0 Uploads

2,330 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

The Chicago Cubs have the best record in baseball. All other sports related triva is secondary to this.

Kubador

First in Hell

50 XP

19th November 2007

0 Uploads

1,301 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Sunday is a match Poland - Gerrys ^^. Gonna be quite breth taking for me. Miroslav Klose has Polish heritage btw. I hope that my team will advance at least from the ifrst group but they aren't in good shape though...

9thDogbert

Dirty Inc.

50 XP

15th January 2005

0 Uploads

199 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Truthfully I dont care to much since england didnt make it. Maybe i'll go for Italy.

Wales for euro 2012 baby!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

Yeah, us English should be playing in the damn cup, how can you have it without England?

Seth_Soldier

"Mort aux cons !"

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

883 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

to show you how to play ? :D sorry !

The english football season is one of the best but most of the uk team are composed of foreign player. Imo, it is the reason why Uk loose in quality overall. They have difficulties to get player with experience.

I just hope italy won't be in final, their tactics are boring ...

Ofw. Josef Schneider

Herr Ober, die Rechnung bitte

50 XP

20th October 2007

0 Uploads

1,783 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago
Moose12;4372842My guess is Holland or Spain in the finals, I hope to god Italy doesn't do well this series.

How could Holland reach the finals? They won't get past their group!