[130.Pz.]A.Aussen

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

2,816 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago

Just not Italy...:p

stylie;4372907Zidane will probably headbutt someone in the balls.[/quote] That was such a memorable moment...*reminisces* [quote=Tedacious;4372896]I hope that Italy loses early too, I hate them, just a bunch of whining cry-babies who falls to the ground with every body-contact.

*High five* I hate those self-centered, tourist-gouging, ball scratching(always in public) so-and-sos quite a lot myself now that I've seen them face to face.

[79th]Sgt-D

Netdahe

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago

I shouldn't say that, but I hope that France will soon fail, as for the moment we're playing just as Italy, defending and cheating, and it's just lame, I would be disgusted and deeply ashamed if we would win in that way.

But a serious and quick kickass would free us from that bastard Domenech (and those crappy tactics with crapy forwards only able to win a sprint race - damn it's a shame that except Zlatan Ibrahimovic, no real forward playing in Italy would be in the tournament... Trezegoal for example), and save us for the South Africa world cup. Ah this is no more our team, they play with a red shirt (!!!!!), and will abandon the historical Adidas garments for the anonymous Nike in 2011, where's the fooball going? Shit in our memories, the rooster, the blue shirt, white panties, red socks, Platini, Zidane... come with the three stripes, three white ones on blue, separated by a blue and a red line, and two blue stripes around a red one on white surfaces... That shouldn't be a such a matter but...Souvenirs...

Pffff so there will not be Argentina nor Brazil, of course, so...

I'm for Sweden, and for Spain if they would play a nice offensive "toque" football, but as usual I'm afraid this is not a national team, but Real vs Barça.

Poland would be ok too. And I hope Germany will score some nice goals, the Adidas ball seems to hallow long range shoots =p

Anyway, I can't wait, long days, beers, BBQs, man I love the Euro and World Cup atmospheres :beer:

Stefan F

Belgian ROFLs

50 XP

13th May 2004

0 Uploads

912 Posts

0 Threads

#13 11 years ago

Hopefully Germany wins

Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#14 11 years ago
stylie;4372907Zidane will probably headbutt someone in the balls.

Yeah, maybe if he wasnt retired!

Wooly_Bully

I love my ball

50 XP

31st January 2005

0 Uploads

2,538 Posts

0 Threads

#15 11 years ago

Germany or Croatia for me. So pissed Scotland didn't make it, beat the French twice for naught. :(

Uberhauptstormfuhrer

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

17th August 2006

0 Uploads

459 Posts

0 Threads

#16 11 years ago

Well since Belgium isn't in the cup (they just suck sooo hard). I am going to supporter for Netherlands.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!!!11!!!1!!

The orange madness will win the day.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#17 11 years ago
Braun;4373671Yeah, maybe if he wasnt retired!

He´ll do it anyway... just when the cause seems lost for france, Zidane will storm the field like gandalf in the second lord of the rings movie and he will headbutt a random guy.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#18 11 years ago
Moose12;4372842omg thank god I found somebody who is as whorish as me. I am not gonna miss a game. My guess is Holland or Spain in the finals, I hope to god Italy doesn't do well this series.

I think we have a fair change this year. And since Italy has some personal problems I think that change has even become larger. The orange madness Uberhauptstormfuhrer was talking about. ffans20nederland55oj.jpg \o/

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#19 11 years ago
Seth_Soldier;4372998I just hope italy won't be in final, their tactics are boring ...

No, please, not another France-Italy final *groans*

Anyway, I suppose this year's Italy will play more aggressively than usual, due to the coach and the the fact that half the defense is injured anyway.

PS: I just read which players Domenech selected for France... WTF? He left home Trezeguet and Mexes? Is he on drugs? O_o

Ofw. Josef Schneider

Herr Ober, die Rechnung bitte

50 XP

20th October 2007

0 Uploads

1,783 Posts

0 Threads

#20 11 years ago

Isn't it that he doesnt like Trezeguet? Maybe he hates him as he missed a penalty in Berlin 2006.

Oooooh I'm so anxious to see the Swiss that evening getting their butts spanked by the Czech.