[79th]Sgt-D

Netdahe

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#461 10 years ago

I will be for Spain : - they deserved it (one of the major nations who never win anything) - their "toque" is nice to see, much more than the cold german realism - latin brotherhood (doesn't work for Italy, which style is so much boring) But I will be ok if Germany win, above all I except a really nice final.

I hope that the era with tactical boring semis and finals is over. 3-2, 3-0, this was very intense semi-finals =p

bosco

PR Dev & Old time FH player

50 XP

27th June 2008

0 Uploads

68 Posts

0 Threads

#462 10 years ago

I was hoping for a WW2 rematch, but it shouldn't be. ;)

----

Our team showed a pretty bad form against Turkey, if they don't manage to go back to Portugal-fighting standards, well then...

Knoffhoff

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

20th February 2004

0 Uploads

708 Posts

0 Threads

#463 10 years ago
Kubador;4404336And you lost your money ;). Russia was pumped out in the second half so much that Spain started to tease them.

I'd be so broke if I realy had to do this. Effectively I just lost 5€ and came to the conclusion that I didn't tip right on one single game. I think i rather quit looking football to go to the horse race and try my luck there.:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#464 10 years ago

Spain deserved it. I had a feeling that even though Russia still are very good, their performance against Holland was just a one time thing, I don't believe it will happen again.

I'm cheering for Germany in the finals (been cheering for them the whole tournament, second after sweden of course), but I think that spain will win anyway. Germany has been very uneven, and at times they haven't been playing good at well. for them to win against spain everything must go their way, and Löw really must do the absolute best possible. the defenders Lahm and Ramos have been probably the defenders of the whole cup that are most important to their team. they both have played magnificent.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#465 10 years ago

Alea Jacta Est, barbarians

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#466 10 years ago

So guys what do you think of Romans?.. \/

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#467 10 years ago

Come on Germany where is your fighting Spirit!? This is a sad game so far for me. Here I sit in my Deutscher Fussball Bund Jersey watching Spain play the better game and deservedly are up at half. Get with it Germany, we can't have you let the Spainards win!

Mr. BlOnd.Dk

Pro Rege Et Grege

50 XP

5th March 2006

0 Uploads

375 Posts

0 Threads

#468 10 years ago

Was afraid this game would be boring, but damn!! Go Spain :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#469 10 years ago

You should try out Europa Barbororum, Invictus. And yeah, pick it up Germany! Let's go!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#470 10 years ago

You can germany.. YOU CAN!