cheeriokilla

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

15th August 2007

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

Gametrailers.com - Battlefield: 1943 - NYC Comic-Con 09: Developer Walkthrough (Cam)

looks pretty cool, would love to tear down some buildings... and 15-20$? seems I'll be playing it more than Mirror's Edge or Dead Space and cost half the price!

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

so... the Japanese have a k98zf.

Now they're not just being lazy like bf42, there intentionally putting in wrong content. Awesome dice Awesome.

Looks like BF Heroes 1.5 Yet another reason why I fucking hate the console industry. Keep your infectious retardation of game design away from my PC.

Biiviz

Eggs!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,168 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

McGibs;4797793so... the Japanese have a k98zf.

Now they're not just being lazy like bf42, there intentionally putting in wrong content. Awesome dice Awesome.

Looks like BF Heroes 1.5 Yet another reason why I fucking hate the console industry. Keep your infectious retardation of game design away from my PC.

Maybe they want the sloppy half-done feel of BF42. :Puzzled:

Flippy Warbear

One of Kelly's Heroes

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

2,600 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

They can still go... themselfs. Boycott continues.

siben

Living a life

50 XP

6th May 2005

0 Uploads

188 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

whats wrong with the safety lever on the K98, it looks like its about to fall out :s

on a positive side, the instant action spawn sounds cool

Ofw. Josef Schneider

Herr Ober, die Rechnung bitte

50 XP

20th October 2007

0 Uploads

1,783 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Oh well. Suum cuique, to cite the prussian king, but me for my part, I'm going with McGibs and Flippy with this thing. If I want some great graphics and destructible environments, I personally prefer to go back and reinstall the much-bashed Crysis.

hockeywarrior2

A superior 5-digit number

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

1,130 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

LOL Unlimited ammo??!!! This IS just like BF Heroes 1.5. So sad what the casual gaming / console gaming industry is slowly doing to PC games. Of course, there really aren't many "PC games" any more.

hslan.Lord Helmchen

Feindlichen Panzer gesichtet!

50 XP

1st November 2004

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago
Ofw. Josef Schneider;4797968 If I want some great graphics and destructible environments, I personally prefer to go back and reinstall the much-bashed Crysis.

But crysis doesn't offer you a ww2 environment, does it? ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 9 years ago
hslan.Lord Helmchen;4798389But crysis doesn't offer you a ww2 environment, does it? ;)

There are some nice ww2 mods for crysis.

Ofw. Josef Schneider

Herr Ober, die Rechnung bitte

50 XP

20th October 2007

0 Uploads

1,783 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

You're right helmchen, however, for a historical environment, I prefer historical accuracy and a gameplay that's believable to a certain level over state-of-the-art graphics and a destructible environments.

Don't get me wron, destructible environments in a ww2 shooter comparable to ww2 would be amazing, however, if this a either-or-choice, I'll go for the first and be content to experience the latter in another setting (or get a mod, as his excellency sir apple said).

I know that's to everones own taste, but that's why I initially wrote suum cuique. ;)