Oh noes. -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

:eek:... today I found out my PC had 1 GB of space left on it. So I was forced to remove all Bf2 mods ( Fh2, BGF ). Naturally I can't live without fh2.

Think if I, remove absolutely everything steam related then I install Fh2 again, fh2 would equal the same space that steam+games was taking up?

Apo-TTCC

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

27th October 2005

0 Uploads

716 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

How about getting an additional harddrive? They are quite cheap these days, i got myself a new 500GB HDD a few month ago for 80 Euros in a local pc hardware store.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Well its not my pc ( I"m only soon 17 ). Personally I'd like a new PC.... but thats not in the equation right now.

My main goal is making room for Fh2 on this PC, atleast until I get a computer of my own.

sean the destroyer

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

15th September 2006

0 Uploads

223 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

have you tried a disk cleanup and disk defragmentation? that may clear up some free space for you :)

radical_the_ark

[F|H]Nilsson

50 XP

11th June 2006

0 Uploads

149 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

You can by an external harddrive, so you don't have to open the computer. All you need is a USB 2.0 port (standard on all newer PCs) and a power jack in the wall. ;) It's about the same price. Very handy to move files with also!

foodmaniac2003

Gelato pwns all

50 XP

11th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,875 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Download CCleaner and run it

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago
sean the destroyer;4396513have you tried a disk cleanup and disk defragmentation? that may clear up some free space for you :)

Got 2 more GB of free space from that. Up to 24.

Apo-TTCC

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

27th October 2005

0 Uploads

716 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Try CCleaner like mentioned above and the idea about the external HDD is really good in your case too, since you can also use it on any other PC.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago
sean the destroyer;4396513have you tried a disk cleanup and disk defragmentation? that may clear up some free space for you :)

Also empty your recycle bin, I've found that emptying my neglected recycle bin when I'm running out of HD space usually frees up several gigabytes of space.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 10 years ago

Yea good point.

Mine is so full of old .exe's , pictures and so on.